Community Crunch 297: Introducing Fjordhawk, ARK New Years Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 12/25/2021 at 2:35 PM, akosmc5 said:

Only the Carcharodontosaurus, the Bison, the Titanoceratops and the Armadillosuchus make sense. We don't need ugly bugs and bats. 

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize we should vote on your subjective opinions. Hey everyone, stop voting on what you like, akosmc5 thinks the bat and bug are ugly and don't make sense despite not seeing the final concept art in this game full of thing that don't make sense!

why did the new year event not happen on my single player world? I see no text about it at all on the top part of the screen, I have tried everything I could to activate it and still nothing. I also dont remember getting any updates for the game after the xmas/lost island update so I am not even sure if my game has the right patch for it.

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, TheTwistedKeeper said:

Now that I actually could check, I disabled my 1 extension & that didn't help sqaut, so I guess I can't vote. 

Can you load the iFrame contents directly?

https://app.rankedvote.co/elections/14698/Fjordur-Creature-Vote!/14763/vote/embed-rv/

The terror bird tlc would be a bit bigger than the current one and would have a pack bonus (because they already spawn in groups). they would have a kick attack and the bite attack.

The allo would be have head ridges and could have a smell and tracking ability.

Those are some of my ideas ill do these and more in  a dossier form 

Can we get ark additions with Fjiorder since it is the last ark dlc map? I know a lot of people would be happy and it would allow console players to have those dinos because the console has gotten no mod love. and possibly rework other dino mods and add them we haven't gotten that much real dino love and it would definitely  get a larger player base and bring us to a grand finale for ark one everyone would love it. The ark additions mod could go in with all the dinos as is. and can we get ark additional creatures dinos but with new models and abilities  it would fill the dino gap that has been needed to be filled for a wile.can we get ark additions with Fjiorder since it is the last ark dlc map i know a lot of people would be happy and it would allow console players to have those dinos because console has gotten no mod love. and possibly rework other dino mods and add them we haven't gotten that much real dino love and it would definitely  get a larger player base and bring us to a grand finale for ark one everyone would love it. the ark additions mod could go in with all the dinos as is. and can we get ark additional creatures dinos but with new models and abilities  it would fill the dino gap that has been needed to be filled for a while.

3 hours ago, Vaskur said:

Thinking about it.. there are actually more than enough creatures. 
So why not do submissions and votings for Tlc in the Future? 
I´d rather take more actually viable creatures over new creatures and a lot of useless older ones.
a few changes to the process and some restrictions for submissions et voila!

Yea your right i thought about it and it would be cool if we could vote for 4-5 dinos to get tlcs and submit  what some abilitys could be and models. and then make reworked dosseirs and have them release with fjiorder orsoon after. Tho new dinos are always welcome.