Losing eggs when hatching!?

Donk67

Hi Guys

Anyone else losing eggs when hatching from the incubator? it seems I'm losing half my eggs on hatch, they just disappear.. 

I'm definitely not cracking them to destroy, they just gone... Hearing the crack sound but then no Dino??

Is this a glitch that anyone else  is aware of?

Xbox Centre server official..

Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Mai said:

probably tame cap, test by dropping one on the floor if it says cold/hot or the message thats you hit limit

Hi... 

Not sure of that, it's usually the first five that disappear then the rest after that hatch fine??

Besides the server I'm on has only a handful of tribes if that who play regularly.. At first I thought it might be a level issue but have since found out they raised the bar above 450 on Rex's? So dunno???🤔

I'll try your suggestion though ya never know I guess...😉

Regular rexes can only go up to level 450 on official - if the eggs are above that the egg with go poof and you get no baby.  X-rexes are the ones that can reach level 500. For regular rexes, the ideal eggs hatch at 362, since they can now gain 88 levels through XP, to hit that 450 cap; you will see a lot of level 377 rex eggs around because until Gen2 came out regular creatures could get only 73 upgrades. 

14 hours ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

Regular rexes can only go up to level 450 on official - if the eggs are above that the egg with go poof and you get no baby.  X-rexes are the ones that can reach level 500. For regular rexes, the ideal eggs hatch at 362, since they can now gain 88 levels through XP, to hit that 450 cap; you will see a lot of level 377 rex eggs around because until Gen2 came out regular creatures could get only 73 upgrades. 

Ah, so my friend was getting it mixed up, That's got to be it then as my bull male is north of 440 level points... All his mating females are north of 420........

Guess I need to start breeding lower levels in the line....😉 Cheers, I had a inkling that's what it could be..

7 hours ago, Donk67 said:

Ah, so my friend was getting it mixed up, That's got to be it then as my bull male is north of 440 level points... All his mating females are north of 420........

Guess I need to start breeding lower levels in the line....😉 Cheers, I had a inkling that's what it could be..

I have a set of lvl 3 for those cases with no food or ox, in case someone gives me cool overleveled colour giga's ;)

5 hours ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

Its a good time to grab some cool looking event colored rexes, low level ones of those are great to mix into your lines to bring down the worthless stats. If you are particularly ambitious, you could even start a character on the beginner server to specifically tame level 1 rexes to transfer off.  

I'll probably stick to taming on my server, I couldn't bear starting from scratch again, far  too ambitious for me I'm afraid, I'm just too lazy🤫

Thanks for the input, it'll be useful to others who come along😉 I just need to make room, maybe have a good clear out!

2 hours ago, Donk67 said:

I'll probably stick to taming on my server, I couldn't bear starting from scratch again, far  too ambitious for me I'm afraid, I'm just too lazy🤫

Thanks for the input, it'll be useful to others who come along😉 I just need to make room, maybe have a good clear out!

Iv never personally run into that issue, but I must admit things was getting rather sluggish on my island run, so I indeed spent some time to flush out the creatures I wanted to keep vs oddities I had no plans on useing or keeping cause they was pretty......Many one offs for my breed lines I never actually did anything with.

On 12/24/2021 at 11:01 AM, wizard03 said:

Iv never personally run into that issue, but I must admit things was getting rather sluggish on my island run, so I indeed spent some time to flush out the creatures I wanted to keep vs oddities I had no plans on useing or keeping cause they was pretty......Many one offs for my breed lines I never actually did anything with.

I have the pretty ones too I never use but my tribe mates prize them above higher stats because they are event dino's... Guess i'm not so fussed about colours as stats.. But the breeding has ran away with me so my rex's are popping and poofing coz the egg levels are past 450.. My tame limits close to max too so I need a clear out...😬

On 12/27/2021 at 2:59 PM, Donk67 said:

I have the pretty ones too I never use but my tribe mates prize them above higher stats because they are event dino's... Guess i'm not so fussed about colours as stats.. But the breeding has ran away with me so my rex's are popping and poofing coz the egg levels are past 450.. My tame limits close to max too so I need a clear out...😬

Dang thats a lot of dinos! o.o

Archived