Cross-play Xbox / Microsoft store (PC)

Trizoto

Bonjour,

Voila, je voulais jouer avec un ami qui lui est sur Xbox, moi sur pc, décide de télécharger ARK depuis le microsoft store pour pouvoir jouer avec mon ami. Je suis bien connecté avec mon compte microsoft, seulement, je n'ai aucun des serveurs dans la recherche auquel mon ami qui est sur xbox a. Il n'a pas aussi trouvé les serveurs (dont les serveurs cross-play) que j'ai.

Si quelqu'un aurais une réponse a ce phénomène (car après m'être renseigner sur internet, il était bien stipulé que les joueurs xbox peuvent jouer avec les joueurs Microsoft Store) merci de me la soumettre.

Hello

That's it, I wanted to play with one friend that is on Xbox, me on pc, decides to download ARK from the microsoft store to be able to play with my friend. I am well connected with my microsoft account, only, I do not have any of the servers in the search that my friend who is on xbox has. It didn't find as many servers (including cross-play servers) as I have.

If anyone has an answer to this phenomenon (because after inquiring on the internet, it was well stipulated that xbox players can play with Microsoft Store players) thank you for submitting it to me.

Archived