Map scaling seems off. Any tips ?

psionprime

I like to have the answer to,

I host this map on nitrado, we are with 20 players on it, but we (al players) have problem with the location on the map showing, it is not the exact location you are.

Also i think this is related to that too:  A lot of dino's in cave's and wyvern trench are spawning in the walls :(

i hope there is a fix for this soon.  Or does anyone know a workaround for this problem?

12 minutes ago, Evza said:

We're looking into fixing this issue. There are no workarounds known currently.

In the meantime, just keep in mind the latitude will be showing your icon, and bed icons etc, as further up the map than in reality.

Would be great to see the "me" arrow on the map resized a bit as well. It's way too big imo.

I suppose a GPS can be used for finding exact locations, but prior to having one of those it can be a real pain to pinpoint your location using the arrow.

On 12/21/2021 at 4:14 PM, Evza said:

We're looking into fixing this issue. There are no workarounds known currently. In the meantime, just keep in mind the latitude will be showing your icon, and bed icons etc, as further up the map than in reality.

Thanks for this, was sorta loosing my mind on it.

Same with the cave critter getting tamed too?

On 12/21/2021 at 4:29 PM, St1ckyBandit said:

Would be great to see the "me" arrow on the map resized a bit as well. It's way too big imo.

I suppose a GPS can be used for finding exact locations, but prior to having one of those it can be a real pain to pinpoint your location using the arrow.

How about a semi-transparent arrow with your actual location as small dot in the center of the arrow?

Archived