Community Crunch 296: ARK Holiday Loot, Creature Submissions, and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
26 minutes ago, MabeyBabey said:

Is snap cycling ever going to be fixed? I'm pretty much done playing untill I can switch snap points without punching like a crazy person.

Please post that bug here if you haven't already: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/bugs/

Drives me nuts as well.

• Thanks 2

On 12/18/2021 at 7:42 AM, Vaskur said:

You really overestimate that stinky monkey.
Also the best Creature by far is the Amargasaurus

I think the monkey is the strongest of the 3. the sino is definatly the one that wins most useful, but the dinopithicus wins strongest. my main complaint about the monkey is on console (well atleast ps4) it refueses to load its texture fully (you know when u get the blocky texture) so far the dinopithicus looks like a monkey body with the face of somthing from starwars( not quite like jarjar binks but close enough to the point im using him as an axample of what im getting). like seriosly ive named it lip monkey. wildcard needs to fix this.

actually just tamed my first amarag, i expected more from the fire tho. maybe i should be trying it on rexes but getting damage markers that say 0 on a turtle is kinda disapointing considering how easy it is to get a point blank shot on the amarag while its trying to kill a dimorph. also who decided this thing eats dimorphs? dimorphs are nuetral, the amarag is suposed to hunt agressive carnivores. (can confirm, innocent  megatherium is carnivore, amarag tested and approved lol)

overall, changes I would like are: optimise monkey. better fire spikes. faster working ice spikes the turtle dummy had to walk through like 3 ice spikes before it  STARTED freezing. I was hoping on building in the jungle temple, I knew there was no way inthe pyramid so I decided on building in the main gate, who decided you cant build in the temple, was planning on building in there but I guess im going to the red woods castle

On 12/17/2021 at 9:20 PM, XxxGodzxxX said:

Lost Island is a HUGE letdown. It's obviously NOT even close to being a finished product.  smh

On 12/20/2021 at 3:27 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

Please post that bug here if you haven't already: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/bugs/

Drives me nuts as well.

My survivor is lost in the cloud.. went to spawn in and my game crashed. Look for him for an hour and nothing.. then my new level one character spawn in and was able to grab the one item I had in upload.. please help as a solo in pve. All my stuff is vacant 

5 hours ago, StrandedAndStoopid said:

my main complaint about the monkey is on console (well atleast ps4) it refueses to load its texture fully (you know when u get the blocky texture)

Im on xbox x and it would be a problem, but I was ahead of the curve by getting an external SSD and hooking it up. Those 5400 RPM hard drives was junk when the xbox one and ps4 was first released and they have only shown their age with larger and more storage demanding games.
If you want to fix it, get an SSD, external SSD enclosure, and then plug it into a USB port. Either that or you will need to upgrade to the next gen console where they have a SSD internally. 

On 12/27/2021 at 12:34 PM, Acbix042 said:

Submission for the Christmas Loot Contest. A custom model I made as a gift to a fellow tribe member of their favorite deinonychus, Ren Ren

#ARKXmasLoot

Untitled-2.jpg

I still think this is sooo amazing hun!

Edited by LittleSpicyOreos