Lost GIGA LVL 450

QUEENTIGER14624

Maybe it had a sudden hearth attack? Or maybe it was holding its breath for too long? Or he had a poopy stuck because it was too big and it eventually came to him?

Anti-mesh detection I think would normally give a notification it was anti-mesh destroyed.
Maybe it had a leech for some time and you didnt notice. Check radial menu for attached leeches after you went to swamp.
Maybe it took falling damage and because of some lag the actual hit of damage came later. Always dismount right before you hit the ground.
Could just be a glitch, try not to worry about it too much. It will happen someday and again for you also. I know its probably a big loss, but you will get a new one for sure.

Sadly unless you have screencaps of said giga to prove level, stats, etc...even if you submit a ticket they won't give you a 450 giga just because you make a post on the forum claiming you lost it. Too easy to just lie and try to get a free max level dino that way (not saying you ARE lying, just that in my personal experience they'll want screencaps of the lost dinosaur to prove the level, etc before they'll give a replacement).

1 hour ago, mafisher79 said:

Sadly unless you have screencaps of said giga to prove level, stats, etc...even if you submit a ticket they won't give you a 450 giga just because you make a post on the forum claiming you lost it. Too easy to just lie and try to get a free max level dino that way (not saying you ARE lying, just that in my personal experience they'll want screencaps of the lost dinosaur to prove the level, etc before they'll give a replacement).

lol as this rate over 40 players lost everything... characters, tames, items, everything from our server 971 with corrupted save over 2 weeks now since turkey event and we cant even get screenshot proof as its down

On 12/17/2021 at 8:27 PM, QUEENTIGER14624 said:

I just lost my level 450 giga

i was on its back walking it and it dies

in log says it was killed.  No reason why

You don't say what platform or mode you play...

If you're on PC Official PvE I'd be happy to give you a pair (M+F) of top stat giga eggs (1285% melee at hatch), plenty of time left in the event to raise them on the faster rates.

On 12/17/2021 at 7:27 PM, QUEENTIGER14624 said:

I just lost my level 450 giga

i was on its back walking it and it dies

in log says it was killed.  No reason why

Same thing with a spino a while ago, just swimming along, nothing attacking good health. I hop off to get some pearls, Spino flops dead.. Same thing in tribe log " your spino was killed" It's the Ark Gods just £ucking with us😬🤔🤫

Archived