A due is due.

wizard03

Im not sure if Ill ever say this again, but ok. Im sorry for being a spaz over the potential issues that could have hit before holidays. Played a bit today on lost island, so far so good, not sure if there are any bugs later on {mostly worried about the artifacts, those always seem to be the main problem} 

But yeah. A good update. Couple bumps, couple issues. I see some servers accidentally "left the door open" when it comes to creature transfers, but for all it could have been, all the past experiences, this one was a ok update for both the winter wonderland as well as the new map. Im impressed and if the devs hear this, good job.

From what I have seen of your work it fills is many details that are often skipped or overlooked.

On 12/15/2021 at 6:50 PM, wizard03 said:

It is not a requirement.....Just to be sure, you tamed them legit? They both are indeed male {blue lettering in info box} and female {pink lettering in info box}, both have been set to mating, and they are literally parked touching each other? {For argies, I like to park them face to face}. Do a double check on all of this just to be sure, and check the info bar on the female. She should first show a mating bar, much like taming, and then you will get an egg after they are done.

If all of that checks out, and still no mating bar, then try to cryopod an uncryopod, and redo everything to see if that kicks em into gear.

well written, and still polite.

6 minutes ago, RTGLoot said:

well written, and still polite.

Don't get me wrong, I know Im a troll sometimes, but if anything I try to be honest and if I make a mistake, Ill eat humble pie and call myself out. This was one of those times, and yeah. I was a bit over the top on being concerned that there would be a huge mess just before the team takes a break. 

But I was wrong, and I will apologize for it.

I have to agree. As far a problems with a new map go they will always happen but so far they've been fairly minor compared to previous releases. The map still needs a ton of optimization as even on a PS5 the rendering is slow and flying anywhere near a cave causes massive loading delays. Dinos are spawning stuck in walls and I'm sure there are more. Still, I'm happy we can muck around mostly problem free on a new map while they hopefully fix a few things

Archived