lost highest level charcter that has tek unlocked

Arknaut

is it possible any admin can help me locate which server my highest character that i have unlocked tek on may be on. i have literally spent hours checking every server for 3 maps. 
every rag, every genesis1, every extinction, someone please help me. 

i really feel there should be a way to see each character and which map they are located on. 

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
On 12/16/2021 at 8:50 AM, Arknaut said:

is it possible any admin can help me locate which server my highest character that i have unlocked tek on may be on. i have literally spent hours checking every server for 3 maps. 

i really feel there should be a way to see each character and which map they are located on. 

Create a character on another server that you can transfer to Lost Island from. Transfer to lost island, it should ask you if you want to overwrite the current character...select Cancel and it should log you into your lost character. This exact thing happened to me on EU-OfflineRaidProtection-LostIsland-CrossArk5. Its a bug but I dont know how to reproduce and it hasnt happened to anyone else in my Tribe.

On 12/16/2021 at 8:50 AM, Arknaut said:

join the club, they dont care

49 minutes ago, Arknaut said:

i see and thats sad because you think they would being that we are the ones who buy the maps and spend hours playing the game to even reach those levels ! 

my character and over 40 other players are stuck in server 971 thats nearly been down for 2 weeks and still waiting for any kind of confirmation to at least let us know if the server is ever coming back or not

Archived