Beaver Dam Locations

Venom605

On 12/15/2021 at 10:30 PM, Venom605 said:

Looking for  Beaver dam Locations and can only find 1 dam 22 -34  I have uncovered the whole map...  anyone find anywhere else

trust me, check every single river, especially in the swamp. They also added "LARGE" beaver dams, gives out double the paste. I got about 1000 paste from hitting the river from the snow mountains over and over again

On 12/23/2021 at 1:52 AM, wizard03 said:

trust me, check every single river, especially in the swamp. They also added "LARGE" beaver dams, gives out double the paste. I got about 1000 paste from hitting the river from the snow mountains over and over again

We' ved  checked every location that is shown on the resource map and Wiped server twice to see if that would help...  but it hasnt   we get 1-2 beavers and 1 or 2 dams at the 31 34 location..... 

1 hour ago, Gelantious said:

This, with a chem bench and you're set. Plus the polymer from them as well so win win.

yep, in fact if you wanna go nuts, you can have a bronto or parcer with the chem bench and genny on its back following you around while on a megatherium. Start off with the parcer loaded to the gills with stone, slap some mantis, start cooking, and just keep roaming the desert for more bugs. More paste than you would think in just a half hour or so

15 hours ago, wizard03 said:

yep, in fact if you wanna go nuts, you can have a bronto or parcer with the chem bench and genny on its back following you around while on a megatherium. Start off with the parcer loaded to the gills with stone, slap some mantis, start cooking, and just keep roaming the desert for more bugs. More paste than you would think in just a half hour or so

Yes  I know all that but Its the lack of beavers on some servers vs lots on others....    How is that possible???    Oh I know!!!!    game is so broken

3 hours ago, Venom605 said:

Yes  I know all that but Its the lack of beavers on some servers vs lots on others....    How is that possible???    Oh I know!!!!    game is so broken

Lost Island is a VERY broken map tbh, spawners are terrible for modded servers, they added "Lost" or "LostIsland" onto regular spawners to make their own.

Many mods don't work with those, so majority of dinos will not spawn, only those on the small amount of regular spawners used.

Cave dinos are untamable, all of the, including modded spawning there.

Some parts of the Ocean felt really empty on spots, most maps have quite some Jellyfish, this map its not that common to find them at all.
The dense jungle is nice, but performance is terrible there, lots of dinos also get stuck in trees making for pretty easy tames.

Honestly, when I found out this map was gonna be official, based on the 30% complete on mod page, I thought Wildcard could not raptor up much on this.

But man, what was I wrong, they raptored up much more on this map.

5 hours ago, TheSlayerNL said:

Lost Island is a VERY broken map tbh, spawners are terrible for modded servers, they added "Lost" or "LostIsland" onto regular spawners to make their own. Many mods don't work with those, so majority of dinos will not spawn, only those on the small amount of regular spawners used. Cave dinos are untamable, all of the, including modded spawning there. Some parts of the Ocean felt really empty on spots, most maps have quite some Jellyfish, this map its not that common to find them at all. The dense jungle is nice, but performance is terrible there, lots of dinos also get stuck in trees making for pretty easy tames. Honestly, when I found out this map was gonna be official, based on the 30% complete on mod page, I thought Wildcard could not raptor up much on this. But man, what was I wrong, they raptored up much more on this map.

Meh, of all the patch's, DLC's, and other things that's hit since extinction, this one has been a better and much smoother implemented map, but in all honesty, even this one still exhibits the typical wildcard smorgas board of bugs and glitch's. Hopefully after holiday leave things will get smoothed out. In fact the cave creature no tame issue is already being investigated, but overall, things seem less messy. Maybe one day everything will be perfect when it drops, but I doubt it will be in ark 1's lifetime.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:30 PM, Venom605 said:

Looking for  Beaver dam Locations and can only find 1 dam 22 -34  I have uncovered the whole map...  anyone find anywhere else

I just seen a video on how to get a metric ton of chitin.....kill a megalachon {giant turtle} harvest with chainsaw, take shell fragments to grinder, and boom. More chitin than you will ever know what to do with. Add a deadon and rocks, and you will have plenty of paste.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Beaver Dam Locations

Archived