PS5 vs Xbox Official Crossplay

FLYBYNIGHT

Suggestion

Hello fellow survivors…

i’m coming to you as an old OG ark veteran. I’ve played official for hundreds if not thousands of hours, i’ve with ran small tribes and non dedicated servers alike. And I can safely bet that it’s about Time for a new game mode. Official servers are plagued by cheaters on PC or The official servers are ruled effortlessly by megas who won’t even tolerate a fair and equitable raid.

I say this because as a Consol player we don’t have to worry about cheaters as much as The game just plain out not being able to function.  The servers were not built for players to own an entire map.

although it’s awesome and creative in its own right, from the logistical standpoint the gameplay is simply not there. I spent hours during raaids sitting idol because players will sit there and render their base nonstop until you go away. Players will cap servers while you sleep so that you won’t even have a chance to defend. 

I know the team is working hard on ark 2 and we are all very excited to see how that plays out. Personally if you’re scrapping the sandbox concept of ark one I probably won’t play it for as long as I have the original game.

therefore I’m proposing a new game mode for the devs to consider in either the far or near future. Xbox versus PlayStation cross play would be a fantastic addition to the official. PC players don’t deserve to be included because that player base is constantly plagued by cheaters and hackers that ruin the integrity of the game. For the amount of time spent it takes to build up there’s no place for them. 

imagine if both Xbox and PlayStation players were allowed in the same tribe or warring against each other. The tension would be legendary  furthermore there should be limits to the amount of players on an official tribe Network. I think 25 to 50 man official tribe game mode at three times rates would be an absolutely banger of a game mode. Add 10 of each map or more to the net work and you’ll have a sandbox game mode that would add a fast paced expansive community game play and at least in my opinion would endure a lot more activity in comparison to the current network of servers.

it’s time for a fresh wipe or at the very least a new game mode such as the one listed above. I appreciate your studios  hard work of course but the official network is slowly dying and there’s plenty of easy fixes that could bring a refreshing twist to this glorious concept of a game. Sure you’re not gonna make everybody happy but I’m willing to bet all the loyal ark people would still play the game if you were a wipe their official progress.

Anyway thanks for considering my proposal I’ll be punching tree somewhere in the meantime waiting for you to get back to me and the community. Love you wildcard boys do something wild for us soon

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived