Suggestion

I know we all really appreciate being able to vote on new creatures and getting new maps with new creatures added to them, etc.

but after the crystal isles and lost island Bossfights I feel we have been a little spoiled and I have to ask… Can we please get similar boss battles for the Center, Ragnarok and Valguero?

that and a true ending for scorched earth would really round out the legacy Content and make them feel a lot more complete and integrated into the game. Not to mention a lot more replayable.

instead of making a bunch of suggestions I would rather just say, speaking for myself and probably many others, that we would really appreciate those boss battles and a scorched ending added and would have enough faith to just let you guys get creative with all the details of those.

you never know. Being able to vote on creatures to add to each of those older maps, just one added because 2/3 already have a unique creature, that would save you guys a lot of time on putting a whole other map together and you could just implement the boss battles and the scorched ending with those creatures in the same patch. I believe even without a whole map that would still be quite an event.

I would love that and I bet many other people would so hopefully you guys would consider it. Thank you for your time.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived