LOST ISLAND NA servers unnable to show up

Angelsurreal

Hello everyone, as the Title, right now  i can connect to every map, in different NA,OC,EU servers, but only Lostisland i cant see the NA servers. it only show me OC and EU, i tryied already uninstall, revalidating files, and turn off/on my rounter, even trying to connect from a friend list in steam, nothing happend, (sever not respond) i need to know if it happend to someone now or in the past with another DLC, 
also, it will be nice if i can find some fix, thank you!

51 minutes ago, SpCowboy said:

Many people in Latam is having this problem, seems is something related with Nitrado firewalls and your internet provider, I have 2 tribemates with this problem one in Costarica and another in Colombia

Yeah. but the strange thing  i have a friend from Colombia too who can connect to NA Lost island. but another friend  in Europe cant. 

They both have exact same issue. No NA PVE  Lost Island servers show in the server list (pretty sure no NA PvP either). They both see EU and Ocean but zero NA.

Both have the latest patches as well as the separate Lost Island files downloaded. Both have gone through Steam and verified games files as well. This has been since launch of the map/event. I really need my friends on Lost Island 1032 so we can get a legit base built lol. I am not much in the building department especially when playing solo.

I looked for a similar topic here but saw none, feel free to point me towards a thread if this was already discussed. Thank you!!

• 3 months later...

Archived