Cannot Connect to any Lost Island Servers?

Vanny

Is anyone else having issues connecting to any of the new Lost Island servers?  I've tried PVE and PVP and it just keeps kicking me to the "view friends and chat" little window.  I also cannot play local single player either.  Nothing happens when you try single local player.

Me and my friend are both having the same issue.  Running ARK on PCs....rebooted multiple times...still no luck.  I can connect to my other maps (Crystal Isles and Gen 1 & 2) without any issues.

Me and my friend also had this issue. I also completely deleted and reinstalled the game and I am still unable to connect to any Lost Island server but all the other maps are fine. Every time I attempt to connect to a Lost Island server, it tells me to download crystal isles which makes no sense as I can play on the crystal isles map just fine. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So im having an issue connecting to the Lost Island servers i manually downloaded the map from the dlc section on the store in steam. When i type in to search for a server I cant get any of the NA servers to show up just EU and OC. Im located in NA so im not sure exactly what the issue is. Is anyone else having this same issue? is there a a fix to this problem? if so can someone point me in the right direction to get the problem solved. Thank you! 

Archived