Introducing Lost Island Free DLC!

StudioWildcard

On 12/17/2021 at 6:14 PM, MooseX said:

This map is not playable on PS5, after 30 minutes or so, you start loosing texture on everything to point thats its unplayable. You have to restart the game over and over again.

As far as I noticed it is not just this map, it is every map with large bases and huge numbers of tames. Normaly restarting the game is improving the performance but not the issue of slooooooooow texture- and/or model loading. Restarting the console does not make a big difference.

It happened to me since the Gen2 update but ir realy got unplayable since this last update, on PS5 as well as on PS4.

On 12/17/2021 at 10:45 AM, KingOfAshes said:

Same reason we never got the PS5 upgrade...bottom of the food chain and keeping a qualitive advantage for the Microsoft platforms....keeping the money cow happy.

I'm not re-installing Ark unless an upgrade drops personally 

But but but... We had graphic improvements for the PS servers with the Gen2 update!

(Wich made using high detail impossible on PS4 unless you modified your cooling system)

I cant seem to log onto server every time i try it times out i can get on the other servers but not the new one.

I have the map installed, i have reinstalled the game and at the moment i am reinstalling the map is there a fix for this, can someone help me with this thanks for your time. ?????

ok it let me log into a 1147 server i tried just to see if it would let me and it did but i cant get on the server with all my friends 1031 so can you tell me whats going on with that

Saludos.

solo espero los desarrolladores vean algo de lo que esta en este post.

el juego esta genial el mapa hermoso, pero ya hace poco mas de un mes que el mapa de lost islan me saco de la cesión y no me permitió entrar de nuevo al server en el que estoy alojado un server oficial de NA, así perdiendo mi personaje, cosa que lamento mucho y no se que hacer por que no encuentro respuestas acerca del problema. si alguien sabe, sobra decir que oigo opciones, el problema es que sale (tiempo de conexión a expirado), le pasa a mucho a los de epic no se si de steam. 

I play on lost Island server 1683 official pve. The game play is shocking, WC dropped the new map just before Christmas and then all who work there just left for the holidays. The game crashes every 5 mins, lag is terrible, rubber banding. We have lost countless dinos, played reasonably in the morning but still crashes way too much. In the evening it's that bad I can't leave my base, game isn't worth playing. Wild card had to know dropping the new map like with every other map dropped there is always serious issues which need resolved quickly. If they didn't realise there would be issues they are grossly incompetent and if they obviously did know but left the game unattended then they just don't care. For such a popular game it is really in the hands of the wrong company because they really don't care how it effects how plays it.

To sum it up I would strongly advise who ever reads this don't play ark survival again as it game is broken on so many levels.

Having a problem when attempting to go to fight bosses on Scorched and Abberation. When it teleports me to the boss arena, I instead get teleported to approximately the middle of the map at max height and dropped. Submitted a bug report but was curious if anyone has had it also happen to them and hopefully someone has found a fix. Thanks for taking the time to read and any help at all would be amazing. Hope everyone has an amazing day and a wonderful 2022.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...