Community Crunch 295: Winter Wonderland 6, Lost Island Launch, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 12/11/2021 at 2:20 AM, xxmrswinchester said:

Wish primitive plus on ps4 would get event stuff. We don't even have dinos on island right now. Can't make glass or steel either.  Its awful playing a dinosaur game with no dinos.

Its the same on xbox prim + dude, they have abandoned prim + altogether and half the maps don't have drops either, ab doesn't have surface drops, they won't bother fixing it at all either.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:00 PM, Zadira said:

I keep seeing people say that the WW event is not going to be on Lost Island but I must be blind because I don't see where the official word of that is. Any help?

It states it on wc discord page. They usually don't do any large events on brand new maps due to there already being bugs to work out with the new map itself. 

Screenshot_20211214-171016_Discord.jpg

Edited by Aquicke25
Proof

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, Aquicke25 said:

It states it on wc discord page. They usually don't do any large events on brand new maps due to there already being bugs to work out with the new map itself. 

Screenshot_20211214-171016_Discord.jpg

That's a bit strange which needs further clarification because the text on the Discord page is [I believe] automated when they posted the link to the article on the forum. But the Crunch actually says something slightly different.

For it to be different I can only imagine the Crunch was edited after the link was posted resulting in the text being different.

But as I say clarification on that is needed because both sources, which appear to be the same say different things.

Edited by GP

• Volunteer Moderator
On 12/11/2021 at 2:00 PM, Zadira said:

I keep seeing people say that the WW event is not going to be on Lost Island but I must be blind because I don't see where the official word of that is. Any help?

37 minutes ago, Aquicke25 said:

I can confirm that Lost Island will be getting WW event.

:dod-xmas:

• 2 weeks later...