DLC maps are not working

UndergradFlame

Hey, I recently started playing single player wanting to progress through all the maps and beat all the bosses, I wanted to play single player because then I don’t have to worry about getting bored or my bad WiFi cutting out and I completed the island without issue but the DLCS are bugged for me. Supply drops don’t spawn at all and artifacts don’t spawn in caves as well as cave drops. I went through scorched earth thinking it was a one off so I just spawned artifacts in when I cleared the caves but then it wouldn’t let me access the boss either. It just teleported me into the sky. Same issue is now happening on aberration. Anyone have this same problem or know how to fix it? Thanks :) (I play on x box)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've read this so often now from various people. The Aberration boss fight seems inaccessible currently. Scorched Earth gets no loot drops, glider suit broken on all maps, and it all seems to have started with the Lost Island release. I'd really like to know if WC know of these things and it's just fixing them that's difficult or if the respective bug reports got swamped. There's no way to see which are currently acknowledged or being worked on, is there?

Hey just thought I would also chip in. I'm an Xbox player aswell and I have a small group (4 players) and we are going through SE. Same issues as previously listed on the map. No loot drops in any locations, no artifacts but the caves are still full of creatures, no eggs spawning but plenty of adult wyverns, and lastly the manticore boss fight spawning us around the middle of the map a couple hundred feet up. I've tried to do some research but came back with nothing conclusive as of yet. Thought I would just chip to get the word spread around to hopefully draw more attention to it.

Archived