Extra Life Prizes

hazelroberts

Hi, are their any employees from Wildcard reading this forum?  I won the RTX3080 and the StreamDeck in the bingo.  I replied with all my information when asked for it a month ago.  Since then I have heard nothing and received nothing.  I'm just wondering what is going on, any help would be appreciated as no one is responding to my emails.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have also not received any information since the initial Congratulations email asking for my information. I won the final bingo of the processor, wifi motherboard and graphics card. Same issue as hazelroberts where I provided the asked for information and have not heard anything since. I have tried replying to the email as well as email wildcard asking for more information on when I can expect the items or if I need to provide any other information but have not heard back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 9:36 AM, Joebl0w13 said:

I’ll make sure a member of their staff contacts you regarding this. 

I hate being a nuisance but have not heard anything still. I was figuring it was due to the holidays but now that they have passed, I wondered if you can get a staff member to contact me as well? I appreciate the help. 

• 11 months later...

Archived