Current top stats

Afterpartt

On pve official, giga and rex have reached max damage(253-254 points). One thing to note, deinos for boss fights don't need more than 500%+100% imprint bonus.  Beverly bred the deino melee up to 1200% and then wildcard went and set a 600% limit in boss fights rendering that stat mix obsolete, now people have dropped melee to 500% and raised hp up to like 8000.

Pretty sure there's max of everything on PvE, 1x PvP, and Small tribes PvP except for the new R variants and rockdrakes since they were just made breedable. They probably aren't that far away either though. There's so many increased rates these days plus the egg incubator and maewing that the breeding is a lot faster.

13 hours ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

For rexes I accidently bred two 377s from stats lines with different melee/hp allocations - and ended up with 357 rex twins.  Just need 5 mutations to get to that new perfect figure, when I get the time.  I assume other breeders could repeat this trick, if they wanted to. 

mutations add 2 points every time.  You are 5 off so u would have to do a little more than just mutate, you'd have to swap out a stat w/ a 1 point difference to fix it.

• 5 months later...
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic

Top stats for regular gigas is going to be about the same, due to the level caps on official, and the stat cap being 253/254 levels in a specific stat. (Well technically you can have 255 base levels in a stat, though then you can not do XP upgrades in that stat, so everyone stops at 253).  

Though I suppose Xbox breeders could have gone with somewhat different stat allocations, like more health & less weight; the reason PC breeders bred so many levels of weight into them is so you can slot cap the giga with meat & still move easily.

Archived