master controller alpha

Giorgino87

So we just tried this on a test server, 19 theri and 1 yuty, the dinos were doing fine, just last roubnd is though. I rememebr on gamma and beta that it was enough to make four rounds, and for each round you could deplete by 1/4 the boss health, bu in this run it happened twice that we could not make nearly any damage at all, anybody knows why?

Might it be that on the first run we did sometime like 24.9% and so in the following round we were onyl allowed to make another 0.1% to get to 25%? same thing happened on third found round: life was nearly depleted to 1/2 after third round, and in fourth round we were alowed to make nearly no damage

Hey folk, can I join your alpha tribe? I was a member of an alpha tribe in 2019 , NA-PVP-Official-Gen1. I have a level 110 avatar, which completed three alpha bosses fights and alpha ascension in the island and the alpha ascension in genesis 1. I can speak two languages and has a total game hour of 1000 hr. Recently coming back to the game and wanna look for a good alpha tribe to learn pvp skills. Could u please consider? Thx

Archived