Issue Regarding Tamed Titan's Health. (Official)

Polsknox

So me and my friends are doing the king titan fight in a few days, We have pretty much everything for the fight, Meks with rocket pod launchers/shield module, gigas, other throwaway dinos like rexes and spinos, plenty of ammo for our meks, spawn points placed around(skiff and stryders) with kits ready, high level armor with tek suits and we are also planning on taming the titans. (between the 4-5 of us)

The problem with the titans, as others may know is that they take a bloody long time to tame all 3 in a row, so obviously we have considered taming a few the night previous to it, but I know from polls and through experience that after logging off for a while, their health reverts to Gamma levels (Titans still had alpha in their name, I'm not confused by anything) like desert going from 350k down to 250k or forest from 700k down to 400k. I am not comfortable with this idea, however I am wondering if whether or not anyone knows how to prevent this from happening, or is doing the fight is still optimal if some of our titans are "gamma" for the fight.

Thank you for reading this and please let me know what you think.

12 hours ago, resincake said:

Perhaps you could upload the titans, just after you tame each one, then download them from the King Titans terminal, just before the fight, to gain optimal HP on each of them.

I haven't tried this on official, but just an idea .. Either way, good luck with the battle, bud ..  :)

From wiki

Transferring of Titan is possible, but is only permitted within the first few hours after its tamed. Thereafter, it is no longer transferrable. If the Titan is unclaimed and claimed by another tribe, or recently transferred, it will lose all its food and start starving.

6 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

From wiki

Transferring of Titan is possible, but is only permitted within the first few hours after its tamed. Thereafter, it is no longer transferrable. If the Titan is unclaimed and claimed by another tribe, or recently transferred, it will lose all its food and start starving.

ah, a shame, it's the only way i can think to address the OP's query.. :)

Archived