suspect greifers using hacks and exploits to harrass

Arachia

I been playing ark for over 17,000 hours, but recently the NA-PVP-Official-Ragnarok66 server i been playing on has gotten impossible to keep anything from being out right stolen.   I have put vault and locked boxes in very very hard place to find from the sea floor under plant to behind waterfalls and under foliage in middle of nowhere.  I have built over 50 base all over the map including multiple base boats.   however each time it takes these greifers less then a day to find every single one no matter how hard it should be to find and raid it.   I keep my tames in cryoballs so they don't get seen and even a pin coded box in a place that can't be easy to find, with the box set so you can't see it unless you are right on top of it gets emptied with in a day.   they don't even bother to smash it they seem to be straight up hacking the randomly set pin coded that is different each time in under 6 hours in many cases.  the server has about half its populations people that come to try to play, but leave the server in less then a week after getting raided by players that in every case i talked to these players that the contact with the raiders has told them they are asian players that pop on the server for a hour or two find every single base in that time raid it and leave again.  the contact the players that see these guy show they don't know english at all and talk back in phrases that are either just degrading or it not a way a english speaking person would say it.  they look like they just put their words in google translate and then post what ever comes out.  while they will kill everything and blow doors open, unless the box or vault is under water they are able to quickly grab the stuff out in a few minutes from boxes that everyone says and i have seen myself was definitely pin coded.   basically there is no way to keep or protect your stuff and i tried to do everything my many hours of gameplay has taught me and there just is no way to be able to avoid getting robbed on that server.  I have tied to get player names of these guys but the characters just show as boxes and most the time battlemetrics that normally shows all the players and steam server tab does not show these players as on the server even when i am watching them and tracking there activity the best i can for over an hour.  they also seem to with in minutes of being on the server seem to be able to find and go straight to any player that is there.  I seen this dozens of time where within a few minutes of seeing the 000 log on (those zeros are box box box as the game displays them) they are right where i at on a lvl 300-400 tame at which time I usually am killed.  there is no way a player who just logged on could be able to find the only other player on that map in only a few minutes.  this shows they are basically getting the location and flying straight to that place and not even searching.  what ever they are doing is telling them were everything is.   this and the fact that they are definitely using some external program to quickly grind through all the possible pin coded so they don't need to break a vault or box open and steal everything.  the only time they blow the vaults are when they are underwater and they can't sit there for a few minutes to hack its pin coded.   twice now I was able to slip back after they killed me and watch them get up to my pin locked door, open it, grab everything inside, and then blow the place up so it has to be rebuilt and to cover up what they did.   they could of blown the place to begin with but they only do if the place had enough loot to steal after they pop the pin codes.  this shows that in it all they are using multiple ways to cheat and steal on the server and they have been doing this for at least several months.  I would of come to ask for help sooner but it has taken a long time to set up ways that I can be able to watch and see what they do myself as a player that just got sent back to having nothing over and over again probably near hundred time.  I know that cheaters like this are nearly everywhere in ark now and I love the game and have tried to play on a dozen other servers, however even with a level 100 character and experience of over 17,000 hours I have been getting raided on every server I go to with in a couple weeks normally, but the raiding by obviously hacking griefers on rag 66 was so much worst that I felt i needed to spend months trying to see just how bad they were doing it.  I can't seem to find how to put in a ticket for hacking griefers as the survive ark website just keeps going to either the code conduct page or flashes back to the homepage when i try.   I also can't seem to get any player names as the only thing that i have seen on these guys is 123 for their steam name and the [][][][][] aka box box box that tells me that it not english letters.   I understand that these guys obviously have a large tribe on another server with near max level creatures that bring with them but since I have no way to track there steam account since they use 123 and battlemetrics blends all the same account names like this together.  however with how often they do this it should be easy for a game admin to set up a place that is pincoded and filled with stuff to steal and then just watch it get stolen without any hassle a player should have to go through.  maybe if this is done then they could track that player back to their main server and be able to find the whole nest of these guys at once so at least this group will stop preying on others illegally.

• Volunteer Moderator

Report all instances of DDoS, duping, meshing, aimbotting, real money transactions or other exploits, with your evidence, to support via ticket at:

https://support.survivetheark.com

Nobody on the Community Forum can help you with these in-game issues.

Archived