Aberration Rockwell Teleporter Malfunction

shadowfin

Every time I go to use the Rockwell terminal and do the tribute, it throws me over The Grave of the Lost and I fall to my death. Does anyone know how to make it teleport me to the boss fight or am I missing something. I have tried restarting the map and making a new character and nothing has worked. I am an Xbox player if that helps solve the problem at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem xbox single player ... no loot crates, no surface reapers, teleporting to rockwell for boss fight results in falling a long way into grave of the lost ... there is no way to complete aberration ... it's completely broken and has been since turkey trial ... I have put a ticket in, the more players that submit a ticket the more likely Wildcard will fix it ... but at the mo Ab sucks!

• 3 weeks later...

I also have this problem but on AB and Scorched earth. The Island bosses are completely fine, can teleport to them perfectly but both scorched earth and Abberation I get dropped from about the middle of the map and cannot find anything to fix this problem. Hopefully someone will find a fix soon or they will patch it. Fingers crossed.

Archived