Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Looking to get back into ark

Ckess122

Hi me and my friend are looking to get back into the world of ark PVP Official. We are both 16. Both of us have characters over level 95 but we haven't played in quite a few months so we are currently trying to find our characters. EST is our time zone. Both of us mainly breaded and raised everything from wyverns to gigas in our last mega but we also both took part in a lot of pvp. We are looking for a tribe that will let us raise tames again and that we can comfortably play and travel with the support of a tribe behind us again. We both can basically play whenever but obviously not when were in school. We can both bring a very experienced player to the tribe, two people that spent an entire summer doing nothing besides raising and breeding tames and pvp. I also have extensive knowledge in building and defense of bases mainly caves. We actually didn't leave our last tribe our mega's caves got meshed into and we got wiped and we have only played casually since then. Screenshots are provided below. Discord name for me mattiasbinotto#0286 and my friend Pigga#4703 - our psn names are Ckess122 and Luu1214 . More screenshots can be provided if you message me as the files are too big.

IMG_8412.jpg

Archived