No loot crates, no boss fight (Aberration)

PaulMoon1974

Playing Aberration currently (single player xbox) ... number of issues noted since Turkey Trial. 

1. Artifact of the Stalker (Elemental Vault no spawning)

2. No loot crates anywhere including surface

3. No reaper kings on surface

4. Just tried to upload to gamma rockwell for boss fight (from rockwell terminal near rock drake trenches/spine). Terminal took tributes and started timer ... at point of teleportation I fell a long way and landed directly on top of the giga skeleton near base of spine ... all dinos fell with me ... so managed to recover everything ... but appears no way to get to boss fight (after this is when I went looking for loot crates as an alternative to upload to boss fight ... there are none)

Game is completely broken at the mo ... not sure if this is just an aberration issue or is game wide ... going to get started on extinction (hopefully) until fixed. Any other similar issues from other players?

Turkey trial appears to have finished so I went back to AB today in the hope of being able to take on Rockwell and finish off AB ... no such luck. On the surface still no loot crates or reapers. Didn't bother trying to load into Rockwell again as I assume this still broken and would drop me into grave of the lost. Very annoying that such a key area of the game has been messed up. I did put a ticket in when this issue first arose ... got a thanks for letting us know I will pass that onto the devs email ... and then a couple of days later got a we haven't heard from you so we are closing your ticket ... standard from Wild Card. 

So ... I am back to extinction and hope this gets sorted soon ... I really want to put Rockwell in a hurt locker

• 4 weeks later...

So i am on xbox too and on aberration and on scorched earth there are no loot crates ore.Eggs ive tried to turn off drops and then turning it on again but it didnt work. A dino whipe didnt fix it either it all started at the turkey trial event kinda sad because i already played the island and i wanted to keep going with the story pls tell me if someone has a fix

Still broken since turkey trials for me to on Xbox  and they don’t care at all to fix it. Put a ticket in also and got horrible customer service. It really is a joke that there even allowed to have these dlcs on the marketplace right now. I also wanted to complete the story. Now I’m playing on lost island and I don’t even want to do much on it  because it’s just spoilers for stuff I’ll see on the original worlds playing the game how it was meant….🤬😡

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/4/2022 at 3:36 AM, ARKhimedes said:

Not been fixed yet. Same problem running Xbox server for myself and some mates. No loot, no reapers etc. Can't get any better gear.....then again, can't do boss fight so no point anyway. No real goal at the moment. 😞

This seems to be an Xbox issue, its all OK on PlayStation. 😡

Thank you for your interest

Archived