Turkey Trial Problems

Maxx6936

My wife and I have been playing ark for about a year and a half each, when this event rolled out the problems started... firstly I kept freezing and had to restart the game to continue playing for upwards of 30 seconds at a shot my wife stood over me to ensure no wild carnivores made a snack of me. After close to 20 minutes I finally got back into my base and my wife hauled my "sleeping" character to the bed area and dumped me on the floor next to the bed... then comes the roll back while we're offline and doing irl stuff... the night after the trials event began, I can't log in (constantly freezes during login) and my wife's character is missing. We've had other tribe mates stop in and check food levels for our tames and somehow I've ended up in bed (from the floor) and my wife is missing, (she got into her bunk before signing off when the trials went live... any advice would be helpful in getting back to playing the game before any tames are lost

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Turkey Trial Problems
7 hours ago, Woody714 said:

I heard there were some issues. I have not filed a ticket, but I am playing The Island single player on PS4 and have noticed I suddenly take huge damage while tending my tame bee hives. That is brand new. 

Were you wearing ghilli? You take a lot of damage from them if you are not. You take none I think if you do both ghilli and bug repellant.

Archived