mana clones kids wants cloner imprint ?!

HenryManson

hiho

i bought a couple of mana clones a while back & made babys to raise them in this event!

now i come back to imrint them & 3 of the 20+ babys want imprint from the dude, who cloned the parents!

WHAT?! how the fudge is this even possible atall?!

or is it a known feature/bug? ... i rarely deal with clones, sooo idk what to make of this really!

peace

mho.

19 hours ago, HenryManson said:

hiho

i bought a couple of mana clones a while back & made babys to raise them in this event!

now i come back to imrint them & 3 of the 20+ babys want imprint from the dude, who cloned the parents!

WHAT?! how the fudge is this even possible atall?!

or is it a known feature/bug? ... i rarely deal with clones, sooo idk what to make of this really!

peace

mho.

Because your NOT the owner of the original pair ( techically ), you bought the rights to "use them"  If that makes any sense . I'm surprised that the other person didnt spay them first tbh

9 hours ago, XxxGodzxxX said:

Because your NOT the owner of the original pair ( techically ), you bought the rights to "use them"  If that makes any sense . I'm surprised that the other person didnt spay them first tbh

what are you talking about? why would any1 neuter clones before selling them as breeding pairs?!

Archived