Track and find tamed dinos

AdminEclipse

Suggestion

Even though there already is a system where you can track your taming in prosses creatures I think that there should be a similar system with tamed creatures and you can activate this and then deactivate if you don't need it. I think this would help with finding creatures that either disappear to lag or when you just forget where you put them.

3 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, AdminEclipse said:

Even though there already is a system where you can track your taming in prosses creatures I think that there should be a similar system with tamed creatures and you can activate this and then deactivate if you don't need it. I think this would help with finding creatures that either disappear to lag or when you just forget where you put them.

You can use Transponder Nodes to track any creatures you want across the map.

5 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

You can use Transponder Nodes to track any creatures you want across the map.

While this is true, they unfortunately (along with any paint on the creature) get lost when podding the dino. Which is incredibly inconvenient to have to redo everytime i pod my tames. If they would make it so the transponder stays it would be a huge benefit. Though having a UI for the transponder like the mentioned system for tracking taming dinos would be really cool too

Archived