ARK ARE CONTEMPLATING CRYPTO CURRENCY AND NFT INVOLVEMENT! DONT ALLOW THIS

jammyjade

STUDIO WILDCARD HEAD DOUG KENNEDY GAVE A RECENT INTERVIEW ABOUT VARIATY OF STUFF TO DO WITH ARK ANDLET SLIP THEY ARE THINKING OF ADDING CRYPTO AND NFT'S TO THERE FUTURE GAMES WITH A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IN COMING MONTHS

1. why is this bad? enviromental effects, nft's and crypto are hugely damaging due to the extra co2 emissions that generate
2. ther are used in illegal activities and scams
3. predatory game companies like ea/ubisoft and activision are already looking how to add them and create even worse then battle pass's mtx and loot boxes
4. they will change the way games are made
More info

Watched the entire video. I don't know about you guys, but I plan on paying my 60 bucks for the game and ignoring anything else, with the exception of dlc. I don't really understand what this guy is on on about and I really really doubt that they are an experienced ark player. As someone who has played exclusively on official pvp i can only laugh at the idea of someone buying a dino through micro transactions. That is not how the game works and it will not keep you safe from us. PvE players are a different breed and i doubt that they would make these types of purchases, but even if they did, so what? it's not like its affecting anyone. 

The video seems to be mostly a war on crypto currency and not about ark itself. I dont care what type of dino you choose to buy, if it bleeds it will die. Your concerns about crypto currency aren't completely wrong, but this crypto has no bearing in ark. 

Archived