Turkey Trials

wizard03

3 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

welp the thanksgiving thing is next week.....anyone done it before? Is it just the ability to summon a dodorex for half an hour or is there some other stuffs involved?

Also, another anouther patch/update/ruiner of lives. ugh

See the source image

They have skins/candies/emotes/chibis and they have colorful dinos too. I love going around hunting the turkeys, it amuses me.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Turkey Trials
10 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

They have skins/candies/emotes/chibis and they have colorful dinos too. I love going around hunting the turkeys, it amuses me.

Is it crazy reds and blue, or just kinda browns and tan's?

9 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Just don't aggro the turkeys near your base unless you can handle them. Because they will handle you.

Iv seen some of the video's, I can just imagine a bob or a new player on a meat run and accidentally pokes one of them. XD

7 hours ago, nStuffleupagus said:

Plus potentially another 40gb client side patch to make the trees look the color of fall. Turkeys will make your controller rumble when they hit your Giga.

Really?? Ok, thats going to be kinda cool. I unno if Iv ever seen ark with autumn tree colors before.

1 hour ago, GP said:

Don't be scared to feed the Turkeys. 🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃

Well I was planning on feeding them oil jars like nooblets did on his guide to em. ;)

To the selfish so an so's on the center who pillared from lava to south snow ( 4 tribes in alliance who thought they where ALPHAs ). Alphas on pve lmfao living in wood bases on the beaches, who caused us to live in the snow biome. How me an the missus laughed as they where getting turkey wiped as when they where new they where super aggresive.  A side note tho once we where established in they snow it was the best experience we had as no one else could handle it and we had ALL the meat run to our selves ^_^

I remember the snow on The Island, PS4 beta. Me and my brother had a similar experience so we built a raft and headed northwest to the cold. We had to hunker down in our tiny 1x2 base at night keeping the fire going. Long story short, we eventually owned the northwest blue obe. we even had penguins with miner helmets running around making a light show at night.

17 hours ago, Kristofer said:

To the selfish so an so's on the center who pillared from lava to south snow ( 4 tribes in alliance who thought they where ALPHAs ). Alphas on pve lmfao living in wood bases on the beaches, who caused us to live in the snow biome. How me an the missus laughed as they where getting turkey wiped as when they where new they where super aggresive.  A side note tho once we where established in they snow it was the best experience we had as no one else could handle it and we had ALL the meat run to our selves ^_^

3 hours ago, nStuffleupagus said:

I remember the snow on The Island, PS4 beta. Me and my brother had a similar experience so we built a raft and headed northwest to the cold. We had to hunker down in our tiny 1x2 base at night keeping the fire going. Long story short, we eventually owned the northwest blue obe. we even had penguins with miner helmets running around making a light show at night.

Have to admit, I have always found the snow biome to be the most fun. Even during the small amount of time I spent online, I had built a base on the island and did all the normal beach bob stuff, but in the snow biome. It was a treat.

In fact after I experienced scorched earth, I was always hoping for a full blown snow map. Maybe its the ark furthest from the sun? Maybe an ark that was left behind? Maybe you got teleported to an ark that went off course and it exceeded its range from the rest of the arks and to get back, it needs to be set on a new course to bring it back with the rest and thus the ark that was a once was green lush forest had turned into a winter wonderland....

Alas, it seems that the snow biome is just a small piece of frozen land add to the maps as perhaps an after thought. =/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Kristofer said:

Sad to say Joe it doesn't work like ye olden days as miners helmet loses durabilty when on dinos now. We used to have shoulder monkees with miner helmets and trackers on to find our corpse before the green beacon was a thing.

Say it aint so...

Archived