Canoe

Logan96

Suggestion

Rafts are great for building a mobile base and traveling the oceans, but i think that there is room in the game for a canoe as well. It should be a three seater, allowing all players to use ranged weapons from the seat as well as fish. When passengers arent using a ranged weapon or fishing they will be holding a paddle instead and they can help row to add some movement speed to the canoe. When pushed up onto shore or in shallows the canoe can be picked up and carried over land. It cannot be built on and unlike the raft aggressive dinos will aggro onto it if it is being ridden.

The canoe is ideal for traveling rivers and with some teamwork could be a great way to tame certain dinos and with a paddle mechanic players could have fun together, when trying to frantically row away from threats. When faced with oceans the raft would be better, since aquatic dinos will aggro on the canoe and obviously the raft will still serve the role of being a mobile base.

This suggestion has probably been made before, but my version is better :)

Edit: Looks like im getting old. Disregard this suggestion, ill retire to my swamp hut now.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived