Maewing and Reaper

DogoAZ

Maewings do not claim babies in PVE or PVP they only feed them and can pick them up if you have a saddle and want them too. It is useful for reaper if you don’t have a reaper pen so they won’t run around and kill stuff while you wait for them to reach 10%

Also no, dying will not reset timer BUT the timer pauses when you log off so all you have to do is log off until you are ready to be there and claim it.

On 16/11/2021 at 3:45, Sleepygotjuice said:

Los maewings no reclaman bebés en PVE o PVP , solo los alimentan y pueden recogerlos si tiene una silla de montar y los quiere también. Es útil para Reaper si no tienes un bolígrafo Reaper para que no corran y maten cosas mientras esperas a que alcancen el 10%.

Además, no, morir no restablecerá el temporizador, PERO el temporizador se detiene cuando cierra la sesión, por lo que todo lo que tiene que hacer es cerrar la sesión hasta que esté listo para estar allí y reclamarlo.

Thanks for the answer, after a while I discovered that the timer stopped when I disconnected and asked the server. In the wiki it does not say anywhere that the timer stops when disconnected, so after discovering it I went to edit the wiki so that someone who is about to tame his first reaper like me at the time, can do it quietly

Archived