Ermerus

Suggestion

INTRODUCTION

The initial idea was to propose a creature that came closer to the real real giantopithecus more than it was now, because let's be honest, it is too much of a bigfoot and in reality it is more like an orangutan killing tigers with the slaps.
But now I believe that the Ark player needs a creature that can help him in defense and attack, who can use his strength to defend us during our epic explorations and, why not, help us in boss fights. Meet the Blakypithecus, the Viking Momk-E.

Immagine1.jpg

Species: Gigantopithecus Blaky

Time: Pleistocene

Diet: Onmnivorous

Temperament: Neutral-Aggressive

Rarity: similar to Ovis but more common

WILD

Larger, more resilient and stronger than its cousins, the Blakypithekus has over time become the undisputed king of the jungles. Although he is famous for his laziness, he is not a creature to be underestimated, in fact their presence on a battlefield could change their fate in a few minutes, so much so that even the T-rex fear their wrath. They are solitary creatures competitive with those who dare to challenge them, but despite their fame as great warriors, they prefer to eat and rest under the canopy of trees, aware that their well-deserved fame will defend them from any threat. Their powerful arms allow them to unleash attacks that can both repel or severely damage the opponent as well as defend against attacks. His roars manage to scare smaller creatures, such as raptors, carno and dilo, aware of the opponent's physical superiority.

Place of residence: dense forests of various kinds and mountains (in that case they will have a white color, as some yeti hunters assumed)

Trivia: The megapithecus boss is only able to spawn Blakypithecus in Hard mode, one for each time he summons monkeys.

1394210524_WhatsAppImage2021-07-04at14_30_09.jpeg.6e38603da253b55cd118f8b9dd34e57d.jpeg

(size of best is the wall)

ADDOMESTICATED

His domestication is passive, the only danger is that if he is given the food he has not asked for, he will be furious. His diet is varied, from berries to mutton. Once tamed you will find yourself a very efficient bodyguard. It can be ridden bareback or, with its saddle armor, it will not only have greater resistance due to the removable armor shield, but also have a second saddle on the creature's right shoulder, to allow a sniper to lurk. Of course he won't be able to use the shield when he uses his SPECIAL SPECIALTY, which I'll show you now. The rideability of the creature is designed for all platforms, even for those who do not have online from the PS4, can always play with a friend and play the part of the SHOULDER, in every sense.

5dbad9db-07f9-4f75-9ca3-3af7e98b30bc.jpg.c6e2a9f8c69b95651cbf211a35b08e65.jpg

ABILITY and MOVESET

Its peculiarity is that of BEING ABLE TO USE OBJECTS AS WEAPONS: (trunk, boulders, giant boulder, vine, logs, cannon, etc.)

(!!!ATTENTION!!! The fact that he can use the objects from the ground does not mean that he can use them all at the same time, he will have to select on his personal menu the skill, or rather the weapon, and use that, AFTER TOT TIME you can change if it is too OP.)

This special can be accessed through the creature menu, where you can decide which move to use specifically.

The object it possesses also varies depending on where it is located, for example (Temple -> columns, large skeletons animals -> bones to throw ...).

In addition to this, it has a normal defensive set such as:

Parry

Normal Attack with slap or punch and Heavy Attack that varies depending on the object it possesses, for example with the trunk it can make a super jump and hit the enemy with a super crash. , like the ferox.

It has a turret mode, which also varies by the object it owns. It can stand on two legs, but it will consume a little more stamina.

-Females also do not have a dimorphism that distinguishes them from males, but not being able to use the ability to use objects at will, she is able to carry medium-sized creatures in her arms, even puppies.

Immagine2.jpg.b7bc6274e17c3a97a30a5020610e94df.jpgImmagine3.jpg.dc6e94be89446286b25d867b3e8f1bbe.jpg

FISIC ASPECT🦧

Its appearance is very similar to that of normal Orangutans, the only difference being that their size and strength is far superior. They show facial dimorphism, the males have this huge collar, the females do not have it (in addition to this the females have the ability to grab small creatures and bring them to safety).

The colors vary according to the sex and the place of origin, and are colors of the type: red, orange, dark red, black, dark green, gray, white and with black or white skin. Mutations provide it with colors such as yellow, purple, blue, and lime green.

001.jpg.12597e333b62fb2deeb9ab15b00ec5d0.jpg

🥶FJORDUR🏔️

-In a map where frost and hunger dominate your stamina, this creature would be perfect as a bodyguard, able to compete even with the most ferocious and large predators in the game, useful for gaining time to create a fortress in you can feel safe while he kills.

-Valid means to move around the map in complete safety, being able to defend yourself very well.

-Able to collect enough resources for the early game on the map.

👨‍⚖️FINAL CONSIDERATIONS
Combat and Utility: Although at first glance it is a very powerful creature, bordering on being OP, it is balanced in the fact that what it takes to tame it compensates for its power in attack and defense, but above all it is a creature that would be implemented , (if Vien Diesel will help us) at the end of the game.This is not a role to be taken lightly in my opinion, because it would mean that it must match the needs of a player who wants something MORE if that can be said.
Raid: Having said that it is a creature perfectly adaptable to the needs of those who know how to use it, both in PVE (Boss, basic defense from hostile creatures, Small resources, Alpha etc.) but at the same time also for PVP (it is a perfect animal for raids because in addition to defending players, with or without shields, it is ideal for attacking, which you can customize as you wish and it can defend the bases even when you are OFFLINE with the DK-style🦧🏮 turret modes etc.).

1937859827_WhatsAppImage2021-11-18at10_30_14.jpeg.a52c80092d21fbecc12087bd855c63d7.jpeg Thanks for watching👍

IN SUBSTANCE, THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU GENTLEMEN, I RECOMMEND READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU GET TO YOUR HURRY CONCLUSION, FOR THE REST HAVE FUN WITH THIS EVENT.😉👍

Edited by Ermerus
Photos not ordered for the occasion
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

24 replies to this server topic

17 hours ago, imahuntya said:

a monke for this map makes no sense, as it is polar/viking-esque

12 hours ago, aR0y2810 said:

Not polar, viking yes, not that a monkey makes little sense, but we donot need another

Then, if you think about it, when he gets mad he really looks like a Viking berseker, put also the fact that he can carry two sticks like axes ... anyway I suggest you read its characteristics ok, maybe you will like it.

9 hours ago, imahuntya said:

un monaco per questa mappa non ha senso, in quanto è polare/vichingo

4 hours ago, aR0y2810 said:

Non polare, vichingo sì, non che una scimmia abbia poco senso, ma non ce ne serve un'altra

So guys, I can understand these constructive doubts, but I ask you to think not only about the aesthetics and the context in which it would be found, but also about its usefulness and unique ability in its kind in my opinion. And then dreamers Viking or polar environment in my opinion with its long fur would suit us and the monks in many contexts find themselves in inhospitable environments in order to find inner peace dear Imahuntya, and for your comment instead aR0y2810 think of macaques, they live in the coldest mountains right? Besides, wouldn't you want to see a monkey lord with a face that doesn't look like a pug (yes, megapithecus has an ugly face)? Think about it, I'm sure it fits us well,also because it's not just a polar or Viking environment, there is also a jungle.15 ottime idee su mistico o monaco per D&D nel 2021 | arte fantasy,  guerrieri, personaggiGigantopithecus (2018)

• Facepalm 1

I honestly don't think a primate would work in the map, but I must say I loved it. Something that I see that is missing a lot within the suggestions is that you notice some love and affection towards the game and the creature suggestion, in this case the blackypithecus. I only see  VERY bad suggestions that are not made with love or appreciation, there are many with certain tools and educational 'preparation', wich causes a huge gap of difference. That basically for those who cannot understand what I am trying to say, this suggestion has absolutely no chance of winning, but still here it is, with HAND-made drawings, a creature that people probably don't like, and creativity that apparently I see that many suggestions, not to say that almost all, do not have , and all that I mentioned shows that there is a true fan of the game here, with a love for the game and its creature. So I am just going to tell this to the creator, congratulations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LUISCHANGUI said:

I honestly don't think a primate would work in the map, but I must say I loved it. Something that I see that is missing a lot within the suggestions is that you notice some love and affection towards the game and the creature suggestion, in this case the blackypithecus. I only see  VERY bad suggestions that are not made with love or appreciation, there are many with certain tools and educational 'preparation', wich causes a huge gap of difference. That basically for those who cannot understand what I am trying to say, this suggestion has absolutely no chance of winning, but still here it is, with HAND-made drawings, a creature that people probably don't like, and creativity that apparently I see that many suggestions, not to say that almost all, do not have , and all that I mentioned shows that there is a true fan of the game here, with a love for the game and its creature. So I am just going to tell this to the creator, congratulations.

I really appreciate comments like LUINSHANGUI I mean really, it's nice to see that sometimes your works are appreciated (even if I must admit that they were done in a bit of haste😅), however as creator of this submission I wonder, what about this creature convinces you exactly? Before answering I ask you to also see my comments already sent in chat, maybe they can clarify some of your doubts, obviously I don't want to offend but mine is just a question to see if I can change something.😃👍

• Facepalm 1

On 12/17/2021 at 11:23 PM, Ermerus said:

Defining it as "another gigantopithecus" is a bit simplistic, even if I understand your perplexities. More no than yes, this is the largest species of this family. And, compared to that of ark, this species is the newest and largest ever discovered, and its shape and physical pose are very different. And its capacity is innovative. Do you like?

Uh, for the simple answer, meh.

For more elaboration, it's not much likely Wildcard will add a creature that's already represented, it's not that suitable in theme, and G. blacki isn't even the "newest" species. It's a type species of genus Gigantopithecus, the first discovered one.

Gigantopithecus fibrarator is a fictional species in ARK. But you can clearly see it's based off the real species, G. blacki as it appear as the largest ape ingame. I mean, you can already ride on its shoulders! How humongous do you want your ape to be? Yes, it doesn't appear that big, but it's well around one and a half player tall. Real life G. blacki is thought to be around 3m tall or maybe less, so I don't think it needs to be larger. Oh, and genus Gigantopithecus in real life has only one species now. the smaller one, G. giganteus, is now a separate genus.

Fjordur set around Nord-Viking theme is also a reason I'm not that interested in this titan. Yeah it looks fuzzy, but I'd say it's still more suitable in jungle.Sure, there could be a jungle region. But I'd rather choose a creature with more generally fitting look.

So I like the ability to use natural things as weapon, but that alone doesn't seem to interest me enough to vote this.

9 hours ago, Lelka said:

Uh, for the simple answer, meh.

For more elaboration, it's not much likely Wildcard will add a creature that's already represented, it's not that suitable in theme, and G. blacki isn't even the "newest" species. It's a type species of genus Gigantopithecus, the first discovered one.

Gigantopithecus fibrarator is a fictional species in ARK. But you can clearly see it's based off the real species, G. blacki as it appear as the largest ape ingame. I mean, you can already ride on its shoulders! How humongous do you want your ape to be? Yes, it doesn't appear that big, but it's well around one and a half player tall. Real life G. blacki is thought to be around 3m tall or maybe less, so I don't think it needs to be larger. Oh, and genus Gigantopithecus in real life has only one species now. the smaller one, G. giganteus, is now a separate genus.

Fjordur set around Nord-Viking theme is also a reason I'm not that interested in this titan. Yeah it looks fuzzy, but I'd say it's still more suitable in jungle.Sure, there could be a jungle region. But I'd rather choose a creature with more generally fitting look.

So I like the ability to use natural things as weapon, but that alone doesn't seem to interest me enough to vote this.

Sounds reasonable to me, at least YOUR comment seems thoughtful. But don't you mind seeing a creature in the game that isn't what it really is? In the end it's like seeing a bear standing upright, right? or a perennial quadrupedal raptor. But I am of the opinion that thanks to the legends that revolve around the creature, its ability, the fact that it looks like a Viking Breserker ... it suits us great.👍

14 minutes ago, Ermerus said:

Sounds reasonable to me, at least YOUR comment seems thoughtful. But don't you mind seeing a creature in the game that isn't what it really is? In the end it's like seeing a bear standing upright, right? or a perennial quadrupedal raptor. But I am of the opinion that thanks to the legends that revolve around the creature, its ability, the fact that it looks like a Viking Breserker ... it suits us great.👍

Well, do I mind Triceratops being More-than-tri-ceratops, Dilophosaurus spitting venom, Parasaurolophus never being quadruped, Raptor not being fluffy enough?

Hmm, I don't think I mind that.

5 hours ago, Lelka said:

Well, do I mind Triceratops being More-than-tri-ceratops, Dilophosaurus spitting venom, Parasaurolophus never being quadruped, Raptor not being fluffy enough?

Hmm, I don't think I mind that.

as you think friend, tastes are tastes but I was hoping you understood what I meant but ....

Edited by Ermerus

1 hour ago, Specterlol said:

NO MORE raptorING PRIMATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like you to specify, even if I already understand, because if you have nothing constructive to say let it be prey. Ah and I pray for voting for your Sinodelphys T anyway, even if I would have set it differently.

2 minutes ago, soepie7 said:

"blakypithecus" non è un vero animale, che il voto richiede.

Wait I can't keep up with your constructive criticisms! 🤣In reality it is a truly existing animal, the blakypithecus is a nickname that I gave it for not writing the whole name, you imagine that you pass by and you see only the green of its tag! If you have any doubts about it, look on the internet ok? take care💓

10 minutes ago, aR0y2810 said:

Credo che quello in ARK dovrebbe essere Gigantopithecus blacki? Ovviamente tutte le creature hanno nomi diversi per evitare i nerd dei dinosauri, ma immagino che sia Blacki

No, I did research and they are two distinct species, only the blaky is bigger.

Edited by Ermerus
  • Facepalm 1

On 11/8/2021 at 10:20 PM, Ermerus said:

INTRODUCTION

The initial idea was to propose a creature that came closer to the real real giantopithecus more than it was now, because let's be honest, it is too much of a bigfoot and in reality it is more like an orangutan killing tigers with the slaps.
But now I believe that the Ark player needs a creature that can help him in defense and attack, who can use his strength to defend us during our epic explorations and, why not, help us in boss fights. Meet the Blakypithecus, the Viking Momk-E.

Immagine1.jpg

Species: Gigantopithecus Blaky

Time: Pleistocene

Diet: Onmnivorous

Temperament: Neutral-Aggressive

WILD

Larger, more resilient and stronger than its cousins, the Blakypithekus has over time become the undisputed king of the giungles. Although he is famous for his laziness, he is not a creature to be underestimated, in fact their presence on a battlefield could change their fate in a few minutes, so much so that even the T-rex fear their wrath, despite are solitary creatures. Despite their fame as great warriors, they prefer to eat and rest under the canopy of trees, aware that their well-deserved fame will defend them from any threats. Their powerful arms allow them to unleash attacks that can both repel the opponent and defend against attacks. His roars manage to scare the smaller creatures away, accepting his warning.

1394210524_WhatsAppImage2021-07-04at14_30_09.jpeg.6e38603da253b55cd118f8b9dd34e57d.jpeg

(size of best is the wall)

ADDOMESTICATED

His domestication is passive, the only danger is that if he is given the food he has not asked for, he will be furious. His diet is varied, from berries to mutton. Once tamed you will find yourself a very efficient bodyguard. It can be ridden bareback or, with its saddle armor, it will not only have greater resistance due to the removable armor shield, but also have a second saddle on the creature's right shoulder, to allow a sniper to lurk. Of course he won't be able to use the shield when he uses his SPECIAL SPECIALTY, which I'll show you now. The rideability of the creature is designed for all platforms, even for those who do not have online from the PS4, can always play with a friend and play the part of the SHOULDER, in every sense.

5dbad9db-07f9-4f75-9ca3-3af7e98b30bc.jpg.c6e2a9f8c69b95651cbf211a35b08e65.jpg

ABILITY and MOVESET

Its peculiarity is that of BEING ABLE TO USE OBJECTS AS WEAPONS: (trunk, boulders, giant boulder, vine, logs, cannon, etc.)

(!!!ATTENTION!!! The fact that he can use the objects from the ground does not mean that he can use them all at the same time, he will have to select on his personal menu the skill, or rather the weapon, and use that, AFTER TOT TIME you can change if it is too OP.)

This special can be accessed through the creature menu, where you can decide which move to use specifically.

The object it possesses also varies depending on where it is located, for example (Temple -> columns, large skeletons animals -> bones to throw ...).

In addition to this, it has a normal defensive set such as:

Parry

Normal Attack with slap or punch and Heavy Attack that varies depending on the object it possesses, for example with the trunk it can make a super jump and hit the enemy with a super crash. , like the ferox.

It has a turret mode, which also varies by the object it owns. It can stand on two legs, but it will consume a little more stamina.

Immagine2.jpg.b7bc6274e17c3a97a30a5020610e94df.jpgImmagine3.jpg.dc6e94be89446286b25d867b3e8f1bbe.jpg

FISIC ASPECT🦧

Its appearance is very similar to that of normal Orangutans, the only difference being that their size and strength is far superior. They show facial dimorphism, the males have this huge collar, the females do not have it (in addition to this the females have the ability to grab small creatures and bring them to safety).

The colors vary according to the sex and the place of origin, and are colors of the type: red, orange, dark red, black, dark green, gray, white and with black or white skin. Mutations provide it with colors such as yellow, purple, blue, and lime green.

001.jpg.12597e333b62fb2deeb9ab15b00ec5d0.jpg

🥶FJORDUR🏔️

-In a map where frost and hunger dominate your stamina, this creature would be perfect as a bodyguard, able to compete even with the most ferocious and large predators in the game, useful for gaining time to create a fortress in you can feel safe while he kills.

-Valid means to move around the map in complete safety, being able to defend yourself very well.

-Able to collect enough resources for the early game on the map.

👨‍⚖️FINAL CONSIDERATIONS
Combat and Utility: Although at first glance it is a very powerful creature, bordering on being OP, it is balanced in the fact that what it takes to tame it compensates for its power in attack and defense, but above all it is a creature that would be implemented , (if Vien Diesel will help us) at the end of the game.This is not a role to be taken lightly in my opinion, because it would mean that it must match the needs of a player who wants something MORE if that can be said.
Raid: Having said that it is a creature perfectly adaptable to the needs of those who know how to use it, both in PVE (Boss, basic defense from hostile creatures, Small resources, Alpha etc.) but at the same time also for PVP (it is a perfect animal for raids because in addition to defending players, with or without shields, it is ideal for attacking, which you can customize as you wish and it can defend the bases even when you are OFFLINE with the DK-style🦧🏮 turret modes etc.).

1937859827_WhatsAppImage2021-11-18at10_30_14.jpeg.a52c80092d21fbecc12087bd855c63d7.jpeg Thanks for watching👍

IN SUBSTANCE, THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU GENTLEMEN, I RECOMMEND READ IT ALL BEFORE YOU GET TO YOUR HURRY CONCLUSION, FOR THE REST HAVE FUN WITH THIS EVENT.😉👍

2138946508_WhatsAppImage2021-12-10at17_45.29(1).jpeg.8dc0bb82adb87b0557877156d34c7a9f.jpeg981172978_WhatsAppImage2021-12-10at17_45_29.jpeg.8363c65337861b7644a9eb433a979cbf.jpeg1935130561_WhatsAppImage2021-12-10at17_45.29(2).jpeg.094c634db460d6fde1470245dfe10869.jpegthis is other photos NO by me..... but is so beautifull😍

3 hours ago, Lelka said:

This is just another Gigantopithecus, is it?

Defining it as "another gigantopithecus" is a bit simplistic, even if I understand your perplexities. More no than yes, this is the largest species of this family. And, compared to that of ark, this species is the newest and largest ever discovered, and its shape and physical pose are very different. And its capacity is innovative. Do you like?

Edited by Ermerus