Basilisk needs more love!

MayonnaisePlease

For what you need to do to tame them and how cool they look, for a mid-late game Aberration tame their usefulness on this map is rather.. extremely poor.

Literally any carnivorous dinosaur will aggro to your basilisk. I've lost one to a raptor while I was afk, it couldn't hit the raptor as it was stuck doing circles. Maybe make Basilisks so they resist radiation and only take aggro from larger dinos? They'd become a lot more viable and have more uses than looking pretty :)

On 11/8/2021 at 1:26 PM, MayonnaisePlease said:

For what you need to do to tame them and how cool they look, for a mid-late game Aberration tame their usefulness on this map is rather.. extremely poor.

Literally any carnivorous dinosaur will aggro to your basilisk. I've lost one to a raptor while I was afk, it couldn't hit the raptor as it was stuck doing circles. Maybe make Basilisks so they resist radiation and only take aggro from larger dinos? They'd become a lot more viable and have more uses than looking pretty :)

5 hours ago, Zartonar said:

I hope, they will become breedable in the future. I agree, they need a bit more power to not die on weak reatures... they are a bit to weak at the moment.

I argue this awhile back...I got shot down too.  Funny thing is half the things i argued(insect/wyvern/drake breeding) is a thing now lol.  The basilisk is 1 of aberrations end game tames.  If your pure aberration playing then its obtainable at the same time as the reaper.  It lives in the red zone...Why does it suck and take rad dmg?  Only large creatures should aggro on it

Archived