This forum is DEAD - when is the new map relasing to (maybe) make a Wake Up

DirkInSA

It was announced dureing the extra life event.....lost island drops in December, and the next free map after that is Fjordur with some tweaks and adjustments.

However they also announced that it will be released 2022. Kinda like the release of some other project they promised us in 2022. Which prolly means something since they said nothing about that other project.

I don't understand the sentiment. What do you mean "more interesting discussion"? If there's something you wanna say or talk about, just make a thread. What are you missing? When was there ever any "meaningful" debate taking place here? It's always been complaints about WC and people asking for general or specific game advice, an odd guide here and spreadsheet there. I'm trying to picture in my mind's eye exactly what you want or are expecting and I'm coming up short. You want this to be more like reddit?

• Volunteer Moderator
19 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

And BTW, when is Lost Island gonna drop?

Dec 14th.

As for your other comment, the forum certainly isn't a hive of activity that it once used to be, but that's to be expected after more than 6 years. Also I think the Discord is a lot more active these days as it allows for instant communication.

Thanks for your answer, me and my tribemates are hyped for the new maps. And i think its true that in older forums, there are not many people writing. But i like it more, to be able to contribute and read up on intereting conversations. Discord is a Programm that not everone will use. I like, that i have the option to writing here and see the Streams over Twitch. My wife, our frinds and i Like Ark very much and we hope that we will sink many hours into the new cards and in ARk 2. Its always been fun so far. Greedings from Germany

Games getting older so it makes sense and the devs seemingly don't react to (or probably ever read) the forums anymore. There's a post asking about classic season 5 coming up on 1k views and 30 replies and I doubt we'll hear anything about that post. That's just one example as well there's a lot of other similar posts about different things. These days you're better off asking a question, maybe getting a response or post from the devs in the discord so the forum is a little useless these days.

Archived