Suggestion

22 replies to this server topic

4 minutes ago, aR0y2810 said:

I like how this uses AI never before seen in ARK, and could lead to a buggy overpowered mess instead of better and more unique creatures which could be obtained in a hassle free manner

It’s basically more of a npc tribe mate then a tame it would be worst then a real human tribe mate but still do a lot of the same stuff

Neandrethal NPCs Spawn in groups of 5-3 and are basically humans but only have basic tools such as spears and hatchets. Maybe we can trade with them for a couple materials Like Flint, Stone, And metal. Hostile if attacked, Neutral otherwise and will attack nearby untamed dinos.

https://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-neanderthalensis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

Edited by korobloxz
Additional Info

Imagine a creature that can almost do anything a player can, like go fishing transfer metal between bases and tame creature, imprint. U tame them by earning there respect with trophies. U have to make sure u give them shelter and food or they will lose the respect. They will do things with out arguing and for singleplayer and solo they could help u do the things u would need a tribe to pull off. They could repair ur structures and control ur dinos to be more efficient in boss battles and orbital drops.u may be thinking this sounds like slavery. U could equip armor and weapons for them to use. U could use them as npcs on role playing servers. They would add so much depth and new things to ark. They would be found in caves and eat everything players eat. U can name them after the devs and yell angry at them or do other stuff. U could even set up fully automatic farms for breeding farming, fishing, and resource gathering.

I know it’s sounds really unbalanced but it will have things to balance it like

U only can tame 3 

it only is active at day and sleeps in bed at night

it always spawns at lvl 1

922C0F6C-29ED-4435-9420-D58322F0ECAD.jpeg

Edited by Specialedned
Balance

I think it is a great idea - much stronger than most of what I have seen here: most submissions are just another version of an existing creature in the game.  This can add a whole different dynamic to the game, especially for single player.  And I would assume that having early-human NPC's, the AI for them will not be able to use aim-bots, meshing or other expoits, or just go out of their way to ruin other's playing experiences like real Ark players do.  Upvote confirmed.

My intuitions tell me that this creature addition has the potential to be the most game-changing when compared to many other popular submissions.

Edited by maxplanck58