Wrexboiiiiigang1337

Suggestion

The carcharodontosaurus is one of the few popular large theropods still not added to the game. Being similar in size to a t-rex or a giganotosaurus in the real world at around 12-14 meters this guy would be a great addition to the game. There is a lot of potential when it comes implementing this dinosaur, my favorite idea is to turn him into a less tanky but more agile rex but feel free to come up with you own ideas in this thread.

I see way to many complaints about this dinosaur being a giga reskin (largely because it looks similar) but it all depends on how wildcard implement it. If they give it a lot of different abilities (which they likely will) this guy will both be unique and viable in the meta.

carcharodonto.jpgcarchar'.jpg

Edited by Wrexboiiiiigang1337
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 2

116 replies to this server topic

The carcharodontosaurus is a good dino, in the other vote I vote for this dino and I do not win and I hope it wins, in this one the bison sounds good I want the carcharondontosaurus, the other dinos that are winning do not look bad but the Carcharodontosaurus would be a good dino to fight and destroy gigantic houses or bases, and it would be cool if it had an ability that made a strong attack that did triple damage but that would spend half the energy, also that it was in the part of the map that It is called asgard because it would be a very strong dino to almost kill a wild giganotosaurus, which would be a little bigger than t-rex because the jig is enormously bigger than the rex so it would be good if the carcharodontosaurus would be bigger, that it would be three types of carcharodontosaurus one normal, one with feathers and the one that is in asgard, the normal one as normal, the one with feathers would be in the coldest places and that had a different domestication than normal , and the last but most powerful is the one in asgard that you will not be able to tame it but steal its eggs but it will be protected by male carcharodontosaurus because the female is bigger and stronger that happens in the other types of carcharodontosaurus that the females are stronger and The last thing that would be good for the carcharodontosaurus to grow rare flowers with its rockrose

7 hours ago, Vrapkid2 said:

Carcharodontosaurus, due to its bad diet has developed a methane gas which when breathed out of its mouth would only take the drop of a torch let’s say, for things to start going bad. For the meat spoiler, just touching raw meat with its teeth will make it rot in seconds. Also it’s teeth being so contaminated could mean that even if the bite or the blood doesn’t kill you maybe the bacteria will.

It's bad diet of what, the same meat as all other carnivores in the game?

Yo creo que Ark debería agregarlo como otra criatura aparte de la comunidad, osea casi gana una vez y ahora ya esta entre los primeros yo creo que como regalo (si no gana claro) deberían agregarlo asi como el Sinomacrops 

Por cierto todos se quejan de que ya hay grandes terópodos ¿y para que otro no? pero bien que votaron otro mono mas para el juego 

people have been wanting this specific one for ages, no wonder this among all other dinos is on the lead. If you're worried about it being another le pile of stats like rex just ask wildcard to don't do that and come up with something new. a quick tip is that this guy is, unlike rex, the actual spinos' real world canon rival that forced them into becoming the """river dinos""" so just there we can already get some niche ideas of being a big-carnivore-theropod counter (in general) that stuns them or whatever

also, gameplay concepts arent necessarily tied to its looks, this guy could have a platform saddle for all its worth, or it could do [very non-niche cool mechanic you think only your fav dino could do] even. There's little limitation to what carcha could be beyond being big and a carnivore. Plus at the end of the day unique stuff can and will be easily overlooked and forgotten - look at pachyrhinosaurus

therefore, just give people the one they have been wanting this whole time. It only lost to dinopithecus because monkey memes became a trend. Insisting on otherwise is contrarianism, and calling people out for not agreeing with you will just make them stray away from you and your opinion

so WC asked for a unique creature that would be added to a new and admittingly unique map (because they keep the portal to another worlds)

an this is the most unoriginal creature to ever exist in ARK, not only it looked like a jeuvie R-giga from a distance, it's literally a Giga if ever get TLC'd (even though the Giga is the most OP creature as of now, tbh it needs a nerf)

if this get voted not only it makes Rexes useless, it also makes Allos, and even Gigas themselves useless

i rather #VoteUnique and #VoteOriginal, no more re-skins

On 11/6/2021 at 3:48 PM, Wrexboiiiiigang1337 said:

I see way to many complaints about this dinosaur being a giga reskin (largely because it looks similar) but it all depends on how wildcard implement it. If they give it a lot of different abilities (which they likely will) this guy will both be unique and viable.

1,. Your "IDEA" is literally just a Giga TLC. it's about as unoriginal as one can get. Wildcard only builds off of ideas, they don't "Add new ones".

2. We have enough big carnivores, only the 5 year olds want more. Are you 5 years old?

3. Those complaints are valid, all the other "Big Carnivores" at least bother to add something new and original, unlike all the Charchara ideas.

Carcharodontosaurus, due to its bad diet has developed a methane gas which when breathed out of its mouth would only take the drop of a torch let’s say, for things to start going bad. For the meat spoiler, just touching raw meat with its teeth will make it rot in seconds. Also it’s teeth being so contaminated could mean that even if the bite or the blood doesn’t kill you maybe the bacteria will.

Edited by Vrapkid2

I fill like their are so many things you could do with it. It could have such a bad diet that it can breath methane gas which could explode if it touches fire or maybe it could also spoil meat withing seconds of it touching its mouth. This would also mean it’s mouth would have loads of bacteria in its mouth which could kill in a day or two. you could have it as a more fast with lots of stamina dino. This could help out when your trying to get away from a pteranodon on a Rex and it keeps picking you of the saddle.

i feel the carchar should have the following abilities a regular bite that takes longer to get another bite then a rex and its second move is where it takes to stomps or as you might say getting in a stance (both stomps do trample damage ) and grambs the legs of a large legged dino (rex,dronto,giga.carcar,tittano, broodmother,mega p and all titans including king titan.creatures with shorter legs that are out of reach the carchar can't do this move to) then bites the leg and rips off a chunk (much like its suspected they hunted large creatures irl) and this will apply leg broken affect were over 30 seconds movement speed is reduced 75% and bleed for 5% hp. and for the carchar will heal 35% hp over a 1 minute period. and has a 1 minute cooldown in addition the move will do 2x or 2.5x base damage to the creator it attacks with said move. as some might suspect i gt the idea off of the midded indo rex.

Edited by nergi