Extinction Offical PVE question?

brenon45

So my tribe has had a base in the extinction city with a terminal in our yard that is completely open with nothing around it. But when we convert our element to dust, we will place a forcefield next it and break down usually 1-3k element into dust, as soon as its done we pick up the forcefield which means for roughly an odd hour or 2 it technically closed in, but never permanent.

I have got confirmation from -GMFury- who has come to see it personally that has said it was fine by the rules on how we use it over a year agoa and by another GM around 4 months ago. But with the flurry of new players lately we have seen a few particular players who been on the server for about 2 months threating with tickets agaisnt us during is odd once or twice a week element dust farm.

There are 3 other terminals nearby besides our on ground level, 1 is boxed in by this specific tribe who is doing the threating agaisnt us with tickets.

My tribe has been at this one spot since extinction began. We never blocked the terminal with the intention of keeping it blocked by rules of the game on the forums on pve official and with the 2 different GMs who has personally confirmed it before.

What should I do about this? Worry or Ignore it?

(Some other GMs have been recorded in game misreading tickets or ignoring the facts of late, so this is why I'm asking general discusion.)

2 hours ago, brenon45 said:

So my tribe has had a base in the extinction city with a terminal in our yard that is completely open with nothing around it. But when we convert our element to dust, we will place a forcefield next it and break down usually 1-3k element into dust, as soon as its done we pick up the forcefield which means for roughly an odd hour or 2 it technically closed in, but never permanent. I have got confirmation from -GMFury- who has come to see it personally that has said it was fine by the rules on how we use it over a year agoa and by another GM around 4 months ago. But with the flurry of new players lately we have seen a few particular players who been on the server for about 2 months threating with tickets agaisnt us during is odd once or twice a week element dust farm. There are 3 other terminals nearby besides our on ground level, 1 is boxed in by this specific tribe who is doing the threating agaisnt us with tickets. My tribe has been at this one spot since extinction began. We never blocked the terminal with the intention of keeping it blocked by rules of the game on the forums on pve official and with the 2 different GMs who has personally confirmed it before. What should I do about this? Worry or Ignore it? (Some other GMs have been recorded in game misreading tickets or ignoring the facts of late, so this is why I'm asking general discusion.)

Id be wary of it. Really wary. All it takes is one mistake, misunderstanding, or miscommunication. Im unsure of how the shield works exactly, not sure if you can pick it up and move it after its been put into place. But if you can, might pick it up when your not using it. If you can't, be absolutely certain to turn it off when not needed.

Honestly it might be a bit better if you find a terminal outside of the city to do this to. At least then you would have the argument of trying to protect yourself from the creatures or the waste's whenever you do it. Ontop of that, your less likely to encounter anyone who wants to use it when your using it.

34 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

Id be wary of it. Really wary. All it takes is one mistake, misunderstanding, or miscommunication. Im unsure of how the shield works exactly, not sure if you can pick it up and move it after its been put into place. But if you can, might pick it up when your not using it. If you can't, be absolutely certain to turn it off when not needed.

Honestly it might be a bit better if you find a terminal outside of the city to do this to. At least then you would have the argument of trying to protect yourself from the creatures or the waste's whenever you do it. Ontop of that, your less likely to encounter anyone who wants to use it when your using it.

Yes the forcefield can be infinitely picked up and reused anywhere. Yes we were discussing the far away idea too... It sucks that's that some random steam sale bob/ gamepass bob/ or playstore bob can join the game and make a ticket to anyone they dont understand and ruin their years of work because they dont know how to play the game. 

We might just go with the far away one out in the waste... Smh.

19 hours ago, brenon45 said:

Yes the forcefield can be infinitely picked up and reused anywhere. Yes we were discussing the far away idea too... It sucks that's that some random steam sale bob/ gamepass bob/ or playstore bob can join the game and make a ticket to anyone they dont understand and ruin their years of work because they dont know how to play the game. We might just go with the far away one out in the waste... Smh.

Online gameplay, you always got to deal with some A of the hole. World of tanks, PUBG, Ark....there it will forever be a part of online gameplay. v.v

So I know of one terminal that may be unpopular/underused, but isn't too far away from the city. If you go to the very far east side of the map and just next to the snow biome, there is a terminal kinda tucked out of the way and typically has some nasties that will keep people away from it. 41,90 I think it is.

On 11/7/2021 at 3:12 AM, wizard03 said:

Online gameplay, you always got to deal with some A of the hole. World of tanks, PUBG, Ark....there it will forever be a part of online gameplay. v.v

So I know of one terminal that may be unpopular/underused, but isn't too far away from the city. If you go to the very far east side of the map and just next to the snow biome, there is a terminal kinda tucked out of the way and typically has some nasties that will keep people away from it. 41,90 I think it is.

I would. But all the terminals in wasteland on my extin server are build blocked in for a few months. 1 of them is ironically boxed in by the said tribe threatening me. >_>

4 hours ago, wizard03 said:

time to report it!

I did. Along time ago when these new players started popping up. Some of these new players here have built full size bases on these terminals now, the gms didnt do anything when we first reported it months back. 

I read the pms I got from alot of forum goers, and agree, I will only do this at far away terminals (if any remain open -_-). Can't trust the gms on the security of getting dev wiped because of a random new players greed and gms inaccuracies. Sorry 2 the 2 gms who I discussed this with but the other gms cannot be trusted.

Archived