Ark 2 Speed Suggestion

JapaneseWeasel

Suggestion

Not sure if Ark 2 has its own suggestions channel, but my one and only suggestion, the only thing that made me stop playing ark, is the speed stat, it became the meta in almost every server to be able to go lightspeed and make guns impossible to use due to pure speed. It also got rid of a use for certain dinosaurs, for example the gallimimus, completely useless because we can simply just put all our stats into speed. 

The only thing I want in ark 2, is no speed stat, that's all I ask, I am not sure if anyone else made a post like this, but its genuinely the only thing that made me just stop playing ark, I loved pvp, loved the idea of big dinosaur battles, actual gunfights, all that, but then the speed meta came, and I couldn't get into a single fight without sonic or the flash coming after me.

Idk, just my two cents, I hope someone out there agrees with me.

1 reply to this server topic

I feel like you that speed alone breaks the balance of the game. The wild creatures are no longer a danger as soon as you get some speed on your character. I can travel all across the island in 5min on foot.

Some dinos that are suposed to work as travel dinos are useless because of this. And also by the difference with non vannila creatures like rock drakes, mana, shadowman that have an insane maneuverability on top of really good attack/defensive stats

For me speed stat should be removed or capped at 120-125%

Archived