is there a way to remove the "barrier" in non deticated servers?

captainfox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I want them to remove the barrier or at least make it to where if their is a certain amount of people the barrier is back but if there is barley any people online a non dedicated server take the barrier off I have a friend that loves ark but they will not get back on ark until something is done with the barrier and I miss playing ark with them so pls remove the barrier on console I am sure that there is a way to remove it for us so if you can pls remove it and make console players happy

On 11/2/2021 at 7:43 PM, captainfox said:

this has been a big problem, as i do not want to stay within 100M of my friend or my friend to stay within 100M of me and not be able to do his own stuff. This method is preferably done without modifying files.

I have this friend that loves to stay and work on their base and I love to explore the map and take new creatures and I am always the host of the server and I keep saying “this is ark you have to move around sometimes in order to get new resources and new supplies to make the game easier” so I wish they would just remove the barrier

Archived