Why Aren’t Griffins Breedable?

Charyzard

They made wyverns, rock drakes, and magmasaurs breedable, and I believe griffins are breedable in mobile, so why not the regular game?

The only thing I can think of is “they would be too strong” but that was the same reason wyverns weren’t breedable and they changed that.

Most of the utility in the griffin comes from the dive mechanic and owls have the same mechanic and are also breedable. I really don’t see a reason to keep them from breeding anymore.

4 hours ago, Charyzard said:

They made wyverns, rock drakes, and magmasaurs breedable, and I believe griffins are breedable in mobile, so why not the regular game?

I'm betting that they will, they just haven't yet. This is something lots of games do, trickle out changes a bit at a time to "give people something to look forward to."

They are pretty OP already especially in PvP. Outclassed a bit lately but being able to snipe off a flyer is already very strong, even in pve, now it will be bred to 30k hp plus prolly. Also the diving melee attack already does crazy damage and will definitely be one shotting with 1-2k melee. Also the stam is already very good and can be recovered without landing by getting in the passenger seat. Basically if they make griffins breedable they are likely to get a big nerf

Archived