Cheaters on ark has become even worse then ever.. What Wildcard doing about it?

Dronge

The answer to what Wildcard is doing to stop cheaters is NOTHING.

I litteraly just logged off a server because someone was spamming the chat with a link to where he was selling aimbot, ESP complete scan of a server showing where everyone and the cheat even had all dlc unlock so if you bought his program you would get all DLC without buying the DLC from Wildcard.. 

I have a screenshot of the game where he is selling it in the global chat but I can upload it here since the file is too big.

You do know you can use a basic image editing program to shrink the image?  Yes, you are correct that cheaters are a big problem, but it is unfair to say wildcard is doing nothing; basically every patch they release has a "fixed exploit" in the patch, and they do sometimes at least ban cheaters. The big box tribe borg cube that showed up next to my base on official PVE overnight was plainly duping stuff; out of the blue their entire base vanished overnight, despite them being on all the time, so I suppose the reports eventually worked. Granted I would fully agree that enforcement could be better. 

Archived