Community Crunch 290: Happy Halloween, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

For 24 hours we'll be teasing you with ARK info, playing games, but most importantly raising money for kids in need.  

I'm in need of that promised PS5 upgrade...but I'm betting you won't say anything firm on that in the stream...salty comment, but it is what it is

Edited by KingOfAshes

On 11/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, GP said:

The fact you claim modded servers don't count is just evidence of confirmation bias, which is a flawed argument.

Possibly but in this context rather give a proper argument why they should count instead of turning it into a debating competition. In my oppinion are mods a beautifull
option for gamers to fix what the dev's can't or just don't want to get fixed.

20 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

You seem to be laboring under the assumption that only pc servers exist.

Very weird reaction I read is as the opposite. Console players are excluded from mods so modded should not be counted when adressing issues with the base game. Just because non-PC servers do exist.

10 hours ago, MMaas said:

Possibly but in this context rather give a proper argument why they should count instead of turning it into a debating competition. In my oppinion are mods a beautifull
option for gamers to fix what the dev's can't or just don't want to get fixed.

Very weird reaction I read is as the opposite. Console players are excluded from mods so modded should not be counted when adressing issues with the base game. Just because non-PC servers do exist.

Reading their comment struck me as them assuming that only modded (and therefor only pc) servers weren't experiencing gen2 issues. Meanwhile I'm sitting here enjoying a pretty smooth time on PS4 barring the occasional post login timeout I get on other maps. Just seemed a bit presumptuous to think that everyone is getting the same raw deal.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

Reading their comment struck me as them assuming that only modded (and therefor only pc) servers weren't experiencing gen2 issues. Meanwhile I'm sitting here enjoying a pretty smooth time on PS4 barring the occasional post login timeout I get on other maps. Just seemed a bit presumptuous to think that everyone is getting the same raw deal.

Considder youself lucky. Since Gen2 the game looked and performed like @ss on my old PS4 Pro. The PS5 did not make any difference at all :(
And I don't even have Genesis!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, elweasel2010 said:

24 hours??? Not really, you ended it 45 minutes early. Thanks to Dodorex there is a history to rate changes, when and what rate change.

Out of the 1440 minutes the event was going to last you are worried about 45 of them? 😆

Hi wildcard when will the new map come out on PS4 and can you also make a mode for PS4 so it will be lite more fun for those that don't have PC or Xbox. :) 

And i hope the next event will be fun and i hope you will succeed with the new map lost island.

And didn't you make 2 videos that was about the livyatan and charcadantasururs are they going to be future dinos that is about to come out later in the future.

But I hope you guys continue to have events and add some more new dinos and new maps but i hope you guys make some modes fore PS4 and PS5 and that will be more fun fore me and every one have fun wildcard and hope you guys can drop the new mape and the events in official and ather serveres and it will be so much fun and I loved the exrtalife event to but i lost only one creature it was a basilisk that hade 35k health, 5k stanima, 5k weight and 14k melele damge but yeah that happens but i hope you have fun and yeah bye :)  

• 1 year later...