Any secret to getting Halloween Event Items?

Fox1

6 hours ago, Fox1 said:

The items found on the ground- scarecrow, pumpkin and gravestones seem to be  insanely rare compared to how many are needed to make items. Is this normal, or is there a secret for finding/farming them?

Best way of farming them without fighting the big bosses is to "hop" along the beach and wait for them to spawn in.....just fly a dozen meters or so, land, and wait for them to spawn around you. Then repeat.

Its a bit grindy, but guaranteed low to no risk.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:51 PM, Fox1 said:

The items found on the ground- scarecrow, pumpkin and gravestones seem to be  insanely rare compared to how many are needed to make items. Is this normal, or is there a secret for finding/farming them?

Kill Dodorex with an Argy. It might take a few minutes or so, but you an fly above it's head and attack it without getting hurt. It often gets stuck in place while you're attacking it. At least that's been my single player experience. Dodowyvern instantly killed me though.

7 hours ago, DiligentDiamond said:

Been playing event since it came out only ever got 1 drop per item on ground so whoever said 1-5 is full of BS. Theres also alot of hackers on my server so maybe they changed drop rates so its only 1 on official. Lame event though play for a week and half get 4 skins. 

1-5 is true, but getting only 1 is much more common. I've been surprised to find 3 or even 5 sometimes.

Archived