quirks????

wizard03

So I started out on the Halloween event today, was in extinction when I first woke up, but right away I noticed some oddities. First off, we got a free HELN-A chibi, scout, thingy? From genesis???? It takes up the shield slot, looks just like the lil robot thing that people pick up in genesis and talks like her, but I have no clue how to operate or do anything with it equiped, so Im confused on what the heck is going on here. I also was able to open an explorer note while HELN-A was equiped that I just tried to pop a few minutes earlier.

The second thing is we also get a free noglin chibi??? I thought it was a super rare and hard to acquire chibi, but now its always there when I die and respawn, or transfer to another map along with all the other typical skins. Id also like to point out that anytime you hover over the chibi's that are not related to the island, the whole game just stutters all over the place This was a bug before hand, where if you tried to read the description of any chibi that is not related to the island, the framerate drops down into the single digits. Its still in effect, if anyone has this problem, turn off your descriptions and you should be ok.

Last one is, how strong are the skeleton creatures? I tried to kill some brontos with a giga and while it did the job, I actually was worried I might have a bit of a fight on my hands with a normal and two skele bronto's popped up. In fact the highest level bronto, which was a normal variant, died on the second bite, while the lower level skele variants needed 6 or 7 bites

But with all that said, I did do a something awesome. I brought over a wyvern that had 46 levels and I found an ascendant dino candy. I put them all into movement speed, fed the wyvern the candy, and proceeded to cross the entire island map in less than 2 minutes. XD Somehow with all that speed tho, could not find the dodorex. =/
Maybe tomarrow tho, maybe tomarrow.

2 hours ago, wizard03 said:

So I started out on the Halloween event today, was in extinction when I first woke up, but right away I noticed some oddities. First off, we got a free HELN-A chibi, scout, thingy? From genesis???? It takes up the shield slot, looks just like the lil robot thing that people pick up in genesis and talks like her, but I have no clue how to operate or do anything with it equiped, so Im confused on what the heck is going on here. I also was able to open an explorer note while HELN-A was equiped that I just tried to pop a few minutes earlier.

The second thing is we also get a free noglin chibi??? I thought it was a super rare and hard to acquire chibi, but now its always there when I die and respawn, or transfer to another map along with all the other typical skins. Id also like to point out that anytime you hover over the chibi's that are not related to the island, the whole game just stutters all over the place This was a bug before hand, where if you tried to read the description of any chibi that is not related to the island, the framerate drops down into the single digits. Its still in effect, if anyone has this problem, turn off your descriptions and you should be ok.

Last one is, how strong are the skeleton creatures? I tried to kill some brontos with a giga and while it did the job, I actually was worried I might have a bit of a fight on my hands with a normal and two skele bronto's popped up. In fact the highest level bronto, which was a normal variant, died on the second bite, while the lower level skele variants needed 6 or 7 bites

But with all that said, I did do a something awesome. I brought over a wyvern that had 46 levels and I found an ascendant dino candy. I put them all into movement speed, fed the wyvern the candy, and proceeded to cross the entire island map in less than 2 minutes. XD Somehow with all that speed tho, could not find the dodorex. =/
Maybe tomarrow tho, maybe tomarrow.

Skeletal dinos are comparable to alpha variants.  I dont remember if they give alpha buff tho

8 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

The hlna is to read the genesis chronicles notes in the first 4 lore maps.

well I didn't know that, guess it means that all the other notes that I can't pop right now must be releated to this. I was astonished when the note on extinction popped.

8 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Skeletal dinos are comparable to alpha variants.  I dont remember if they give alpha buff tho

After the regular bronto fell, I would assume not. But was getting concerned on the other skele bronto's. And like I said, they was not a high level to begin with.

20 hours ago, wizard03 said:

well I didn't know that, guess it means that all the other notes that I can't pop right now must be releated to this. I was astonished when the note on extinction popped.

After the regular bronto fell, I would assume not. But was getting concerned on the other skele bronto's. And like I said, they was not a high level to begin with.

Thx to Mrig, we can confirm they are alphas and give alpha buff.  Thats why they wer so hard 4 u.  Alphas can buff alphas and even low lvl alphas can whoop high lvl non alpha versions.  Go on record i said it 1st X'D

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, wizard03 said:

secound night now, still no dodo rex. Decided to do a dino wipe to "help" spawn him in, still not getting giga's to spawn in either.....all mountain tops are gig free. But I did find a gig skele skin in a candy corn drop!

Dino wipe won't help spawn in DodoRex at all.

DodoRex spawns at midnight, not every night though I don't think. If you are on at midnight you'll get a notification that the DodoRex has appeared, you can also look up at the moon to see if there is a DodoRex image on it that indicates it is there or coming.

3 hours ago, GP said:

DodoRex spawns at midnight, not every night though I don't think. If you are on at midnight you'll get a notification that the DodoRex has appeared, you can also look up at the moon to see if there is a DodoRex image on it that indicates it is there or coming.

I know, third Halloween run now, but was concerned it kept trying to spawn underground like the dodo wyvern did to me on scorched did last year cause of all the other dino's thats spawned before hand. Ontop of that, I still had summertime argies flying around. Figured it was time for one anyways, but Ill use the excuse of the dodo rex too. :P 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:56 AM, Mrigank said:

Skele Dinos are Alphas but do not give chibi xp. They do give Alpha buff to creatures around them

skele carno rex and raptor on island give chibi xp from what i can tell the others dont. havent gotten chibi xp on gen2 maps at all that may be a programming thing though with the frequency of alpha's on that map.

14 hours ago, GP said:

our experience on island dodorex spawns at midnight every 3rd night. finding him in that time is always the issue. no one likes playing nice on pve anymore.

15 hours ago, Muucow said:

our experience on island dodorex spawns at midnight every 3rd night. finding him in that time is always the issue. no one likes playing nice on pve anymore.

Since yesterday the dodorex wont spawn anymore for some reason. Meteors r falling and dodorex is on moon. We killed it 5x now this event. But since yesterday it doesnt spawn. Ive writen down all night it spawns and havent been wrong on neither rex and wyvern. But 6 night in a row it hasnt spawned. Ive been checking every night if possibly cycles changed but nothing. Meteors dropping, dodorex on moon. But it doesnt say dodorex is here anymore. Weird. Dodowyvern is ok

Archived