What if:

Dinosam8

Suggestion

15 replies to this server topic

On 10/30/2021 at 6:08 PM, soepie7 said:

There is an unused Tek Wyvern Saddle ever since Scorched Earth, and since then they never decided to add it in, and probably never will.

None of the berries are 'rare', and what exactly is "nearby element"? Will it just show you the nearest obelisk on The Island because you get element from bosses? Will it point to element ore on Aberration? 

We already have a chainsaw and mining drill. Going back to "pickaxe and hatchet" seems kinda counter-productive for somethign supposedly high-tech. And a Tek Spear, what would it do, be a clone of the alread-existing Tek Sword?

1st The ompy with long neck would find th obilisks and element dinos and the element crystals.2nd the spear coould shoot beams of element and stab near by things and the spear could not break randomly

On 10/27/2021 at 10:12 PM, Dinosam8 said:

What if: Tek wyvern Armor

There is an unused Tek Wyvern Saddle ever since Scorched Earth, and since then they never decided to add it in, and probably never will.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, Dinosam8 said:

What If:  compy with long neck that when fed the rare blueberry can find nearby element.

None of the berries are 'rare', and what exactly is "nearby element"? Will it just show you the nearest obelisk on The Island because you get element from bosses? Will it point to element ore on Aberration? 

On 10/27/2021 at 10:34 PM, Dinosam8 said:

what if: tek tools a Tek pick, Teck hatchet, and Tek spear.

We already have a chainsaw and mining drill. Going back to "pickaxe and hatchet" seems kinda counter-productive for somethign supposedly high-tech. And a Tek Spear, what would it do, be a clone of the alread-existing Tek Sword?

On 11/6/2021 at 2:26 AM, Dinosam8 said:

1st The ompy with long neck would find th obilisks and element dinos and the element crystals.2nd the spear coould shoot beams of element and stab near by things and the spear could not break randomly

Well yea, those gigantic floating pillars that give light are so hard to find, I wish there was some creature that could show me where they are...

And for the spear; the Pike doesn't break randomly and we already have Tek ranged weaponry.

22 hours ago, soepie7 said:

Well yea, those gigantic floating pillars that give light are so hard to find, I wish there was some creature that could show me where they are...

And for the spear; the Pike doesn't break randomly and we already have Tek ranged weaponry.

i did not say anything about the pike the SPEAR does break randomly. And it would be a close ranged and far ranged.

13 minutes ago, Dinosam8 said:

also its just soposed to find types of element and the obilisks if your lost and know your base is by a obilisk and the dino could make them glow brighter.

I find it really special if you are completely unable to find the obelisks at all. They are gigantic, give light, and are the most obvious landmarks of the maps.

Archived