Community Crunch 49 and ARK Digest 32!

Jen

Hey Jen,

The ORC model is actually from Kings. It's his model. Not sure why the other guy took credit for it. See here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673870347

I am Steam friends with Kings and was with him from the start of this and his Indominus Rex Mod. Hate to see someone else taking credit for it :(

On 5/28/2016 at 0:44 PM, nydarri said:

Okay...

From what i undertstand about the Quetzal nerf people have been complaining about how powerful quetzals are. I understand, quetzals are quite strong, but no where near invincible. It's easy to bring down quetzals either with a good amount of ammo in auto-turrets or plenty of plants in places which giga's can't reach or even other quetzals if you'd believe that :/ quetzal air battles are by far the best part of PvP. If you nerf quetzals too much it will basically take flying battles out of the game completely, especially if you can bola everything out of the sky, seems a waste to have flyers in pvp in that case.

You have got to be joking. Quetzals are the best part of PvP? Nooooo raptoring way. Ptera picking and rolling is undoubtedly #1. The problem is quetzals, you can't take down a quetzal very effectively with a ptera. And, as you said, the raptoring bola. It needs to be removed from pteras. 

Today i came face to face with death. I was just strolling around with my paracer herd, i was coming,home from a trade i did. Suddenly i was attacked by an single dino, it killed all of my dinos atm 7 paracers. The dino wasn't wild, it was someone elses, but wait theres more. He had built an armor for the quetzal. There was no way i could defend against it. My auto turrets were shooting at it but it didnt matter. I was single handedly destroyed. I am never going to that server again

is it just me or deos it seem like people on official servers r being driven off towards private servers or quiting due to recent patches and current/past nerfs and "bugs", and in every patch note that makes these changes ie dino platforms not able to have xplants and auto turrets, it clearly states that the changes can b voided on private servers? and the fact that they havent done much about the lag on the official servers, or how about the changes to bioms on official servers without offering the player some form of compisation, surely it isnt much more difficult to add a command line returning the items value to the player that worked hard to construct a large base prior to ne biom change annoucement.
if thats the case then they must be making a nice chunk of change off private servers being hosted.

come on devs give us ur true intentions, r u trying to drive people off the official servers so that the company can spend less in overhead costs? i for one and many others ive spoken with feel the same, if thats how it is then shame on u for ur deception.

signed a concerned player/customer

• 1 year later...