Breeding During The Event

Woody714

imprinting  is tuned to the maturation the only problem you can have is if you hatch your egg before the event it will be at 8hour while maturation will jump to 3x when the event start which can cause problem on fast maturing dino (like otters) but in general it doesn't affect the other dino because you can catch up time wasted later on 

last year  during the extra life event all my rex and giga were 100% imprinted before reaching 30% maturation 

13 hours ago, L4D2 said:

imprinting  is tuned to the maturation the only problem you can have is if you hatch your egg before the event it will be at 8hour while maturation will jump to 3x when the event start which can cause problem on fast maturing dino (like otters) but in general it doesn't affect the other dino because you can catch up time wasted later on 

last year  during the extra life event all my rex and giga were 100% imprinted before reaching 30% maturation 

Yes, I remember it like that also, only pop your eggs at suited % event bonus. But the imprint-gain is sometimes waaay up. At 3x event, imprint-gain is like 6x. Where you normally would need 4 imprints, even with bonus, some dinos will get like 65% imprint in 1 cuddle.

Archived