Are Rock Drakes breedable on Vanilla?

BlackAF1Energy

I saw on YT that Drakes were breedable. But not sure if it’s for Vanilla. I saw it was apart of the nerfing and buffing of wyvern a, along with buffing the mammoth, snail and a few other things. I play on a personal server on ps4 but For the drakes I do have I have no option to breed them so was wondering if it was a Bug on my End? Do I have to have them in aberration? Do I have to acquire the eggs again from the map and breed them that way? I’d hope not cause that base stats of my current ones are pretty good for Server level scaling. Any advice would be appreciated.

21 hours ago, BlackAF1Energy said:

I saw on YT that Drakes were breedable. But not sure if it’s for Vanilla. I saw it was apart of the nerfing and buffing of wyvern a, along with buffing the mammoth, snail and a few other things. I play on a personal server on ps4 but For the drakes I do have I have no option to breed them so was wondering if it was a Bug on my End? Do I have to have them in aberration? Do I have to acquire the eggs again from the map and breed them that way? I’d hope not cause that base stats of my current ones are pretty good for Server level scaling. Any advice would be appreciated.

Drakes are now breedable and mutatable, even on vanilla. As for your current drakes, you should have the ability to turn on mateing in its behavior wheel. If not, try to cryopod, and then uncryopod them and see if anything changes. Also make sure they are near each other. Most people do a face to face set up to get them going.

Archived