Alpha Downriver Run opinion voting

SAS

Alpha Downriver Run opinions  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Alpha Downriver Run Genesis: Part 2 mission?

• Love it. Do it frequently.
    • Enjoy it.
    • Dislike it. Did/would do it once.
    • Hate it. Discouraged from trying it again.

For me personally it has been unpleasant experience. The mission takes 4-6 minutes for a failed attempt. HLN-A is distracting. The part I'd like to get better in is after ~3:30 mark plus the time needed to restart the mission. I struggle to get close to the finish line with any health left. I can either get to the finish after trying hard and be late for a second or less or maintain needed pace but crash. I haven't completed it once yet. It's my last mission to do. I have 50/51 missions and repeat most of them on alpha (except canoe missions) when the buff timer is about to end.

The fact that a race sidegame in a rpg survival shooter is more difficult then Alpha Overseer on foot and that I have to spend many hours of my very limited free time on doing something frustrating and non-rewarding is starting to make me think about giving up trying for the time being. I did every Genesis: Part 1 alpha mission, except Alpha Built Fjord Tough, but this one feels worse than the worst races from there.

What are your feelings and opinions on the current state of the mission?

It is theoretically possible but practically isn't in the circumstances of limited time available for entertainments.

May I ask Cedric, Adam or another person involved to share statistics on this mission completion please?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived