Another TLC

BlackAF1Energy

Suggestion

I know this will prolly get overlooked or soft passed, but I as a lot of individuals play ark a lot and find everything the devs bring to the game awesome. I know we had a few TLC’s in the past but I feel a lot of our older dinos have gotten left out. Me personally I think of my favorite the Allosaurus design wise, the quetz, and mosasaur. I know there are plenty others ppl would like to see other creatures worked on but these are some of mine I’d hope would get some work on especially chunky allo boii. I would like to see it if ever get a lean sleeker more accurate design to it kinda like how the Yutyrannus looks pretty spot on. I know it prolly would never happen and I know everyone is busy working on other projects and especially the lost island map but it would be awesome to get more of our old favorites some more love aswell.🙏🏽

5 replies to this server topic

Can we please get a better design for the chunky allo, the body looks squashed and just as lacking as the original rex did. That got a well deserved tlc as well as the spino. But the allo is just as important a player in the game if not a powerful one that stays untouched. Something with a sleeker body design with a leaner frame would be amazing. And given the caracharo is coming at a later date why not give it a tlc with its release since the allo is a predecessor to all the carcharodontosaurus family tree and I know they will make the new carch look good design wise. Just food for thought. I know alot of ppl can care less about some Dino looks but allo is an OG dino and would like him to look more appealing than what we’ve had to suffice with since year 1 of ark.

480710FA-6D08-468D-89FA-4E6ED24E8367.jpeg

On 6/8/2022 at 1:37 PM, BlackAF1Energy said:

I know alot of ppl can care less about some Dino looks but allo is an OG dino and would like him to look more appealing than what we’ve had to suffice with since year 1 of ark.

Plenty of other creatures have been around longer than the Allo that look even worse. Bronto, Carbonemys, Giganotosaurus, Mosasaurus, Plesiosaurus, Mesopithecus, Quetzalcoatlus, etc. etc. 

Yeah, it's not the most stellar model, but it's pretty serviceable and the Allo has more going for it in the abilities department. 

I think the ones that need TLCs most are Pelagornis, Archaeopteryx, and Pachycephalosaurus.

The Pelagornis model used to be fully broken, i don't know exactly when did they fix it, but they somewhat fixed it. Still, it would need a complete remodel in my opinion. They could also use better animations, especially swimming animations. A dive ability would be nice too.

Archa should have re-worked spawns, so that it spawns in some jungles too. It would also need a sound redesign and a parachute mode which allows you to land safely when hovering high above. It would also need to become a shoulder pet for straightforward reasons. No remodel needed tought.

Pachy needs boosted stats and berry garthering ability more than anything.

Archived